1.It's about time

◽❇❇❇❇◽

ROSHAN PRINCE MAHIR

"Elena I won't accompany you to the Opera. Get this straight in your head. You know how hard it is for me to manage time from all the training dad is giving me, to become the future king!!", My rage knew no bounds! How the hell she can ask me twice for the same thing?!

She meekly nodded making my insides swell with proud.
That's why I love her!

"Come El!", I said sighing.
She came and took a place on my lap without question.

I pushed her hair back to hair access to her shoulder, and put my claim their by biting near her neck.
She hisses in pain but I don't stop until I am sure the mark will remain there for days.

"You know I love you!? Don't you?"
She nodded.

"Say you're mine El!"
"I_i a_am yours Mahir!", Just hearing that pulled a string to my anger, and I pushed her off my lap!
She shivers in pain and tears cloud her eyes. She was shocked too.

"It's your Majesty for you!", I growl at her, "And you my dear will be punished for this!"
Her eyes widened at my declaration.

That's what I wanted!- I smirk pleased.

"Tyler! Pick Up a new beauty from the harem, and send her to Elena's room.", I ordered on the speaker and Tyler replied positively.
When I glanced at the beauty on the ground, I saw her eyes widening because of pain and shock.
Pain of betrayal.
Pain of disgust.

"Y_you can't do this to me your Majesty!"

I snarled at her, "Elena I can do everything. I am the future king of Roshan Empire. And you are at my mercy. I love you that doesn't mean you'll take me lightly. Even in the future, when I bed other women, you won't try to stop me. After all letting your partner have his pleasure is what Love means."

She picked up herself and then left the office room in tears.

She deserves this. She deserves my hatred because she doesn't love me as much as I love her.
I can't feel complete. I feel I am empty. I feel a hollowness in me. And the best explanation to this is her lack of love for me.
If she loves me as much as I do, why can't I feel it in my heart.

Elena is a daughter of our senior duke, with an enticing curvy figure, a man could die for. She is meek and submissive. And that's what a ruler needs.

A ruler needs people who submit themselves to him. Without questions.
She submits to my every need and treatment.

Tyler comes in and bows before me, "Your Majesty the woman is chosen. And she's in Elena's room."

"Where's Elena!?"

"She's heading towards her room.", I smirked at his answer.

Leaning over my desk, I resumed a business like posture, "Go and fuck that woman behind Elena's closed door. Elena should think that's me!"

His eyes widened like never before, "But Your Maje....!"

"Or give up your job as my assistant!", He scurried out of my office room hastily.

That was Elena's punishment.

I sighed pushing my hair back with my hands.
That's a bit cruel of me, but that's a way I am.

I don't prefer using those women that often. Those are for my guests. But the problem is even the best women there aren't capable of making me feel content.
Nothing could attract me.
Elena among all the women, I came across, attracted me a bit.
By a bit means just one percent of the woman I dream of. And may be that's why I love her. May be because she's better than all women I saw till date.