11. I am all hers.

"Roshan do you know what you are saying!?", Andrew dramatically gasped!
I rolled my eyes at him, "That's truth man! She is the one."
He sat back in his chair and started thinking. He then looked up, "You mean to say that woman you used to have illusions about was none other than Bella!!!??"
I sighed, "I won't repeat it again."

"That's incredible!", He smiled huge, "You finally got the woman of your dreams. Is she as beautiful as you wanted her to be!?"
I smiled fondly, "Much more than that. I just can't get enough of her."

He laughed, "You are whipped man!"

"Look who's saying!", I joked, "But Andrew I want you and Emily at my wedding. And hopefully with your little one."

"Yeah! Emily may deliver anytime soon. It's past nine months.", I nodded sipping on my grape vine.

"You want what!? A girl or a boy?"
He grinned, "For the first time, I want a boy and then all girls, so he can protect his little sisters."

I laughed at his wish. Of course he would want something like that. And now when I think of this, this strategy looks good. Hmm!

We were interrupted when a guard came. He was Andrew's best man.
He bowed before us, then turned to Andrew, "My Lord! The queen said she's feeling a little anxious. If you can..."
"Of course I will. Where is she!?", He stood up immediately.
"She's with Princess Jonathan. They are in your quarters."
We both stood up immediately and walked to Andrew's quarters.

There, Emily was sitting on her bed, with her head resting on Bella's lap, while Bella rubbed her palm.
Andrew went to her and held Emily's hand, "You okay Em!?"
She clasped his hand, "I just don't feel good."
"Is there any pain Emily!?", I asked her.
She shook her head, "No not yet!"

"I think she's about to go in labour. We should call the kingdom's healers."
Andrew nodded at Bella and called for his guards who went to work.

The healers came and we stayed their till midnight. The healer said she will take some time, but baby is near.
Andrew asked us to go and rest because there were no signs of any difficult situations yet.

I came out and Princess followed, "I hope she will be fine."
"She will be Princess! Don't worry. Andrew called the best healers for her.", I assured her.
She smiled and we walked to the northern castle.

As we were about to enter, someone came and stood before us. My steps halted and a pulled Princess behind me in a jerk. It was just a black silhouette but I had to be careful.
"Prince what...!?"

"Who's there!?", I said in a stern voice.

I heard the figure chuckle, "I see Prince is quite a forgetful person."
I couldn't make out whose voice it was, so I tightened my hold on Princess.
Her hand was on my chest, that I was holding tight and another one held my shoulder.
"What happened Prince!?", She whispered in my ear.
I didn't reply because all my focus was on the person, who seemed to be nearing us.

"Who's there!?", I growled.
That voice laughed.
It was a she.
"Oh oh dear Prince! You used to love my voice whenever I screamed it out loud."

And then that woman came in light.
Dress in a attire that barely hid anything, hair light brown and a slutry smile on her lips, came before me, Scarlet.
I loosened my hold on Princess. She was anything but harm.

"Remember me dear Prince!?", She flicked her hair back, showing me her cleavage.
"Scarlet!?"
She smiled, "Oh yes sweetheart!".
I cringed at her nickname but I knew better.

She closed the distance between us and stood just an inch away from me.
"I see you're more muscular since the last time. We can take it to another level."
I rolled my eyes at her slutty behaviour.

THE VIOLENT PEACE OF LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें