3. I give myself to you

"This was how you were planning to meet me Prince!?", I heard her say in a accusing tone, and that drew my attention from the driveway.
Even with raging eyes, this woman before me looks terrific. Hell! When I am going to get enough of her looks.
"You wish Princess. The plot made by our fathers is the last thing on my to do list."

"Find a way out of this!", She banged her hand on the table between us, "Otherwise the end of this war between the two kingdoms, will be the beginning of a war between us."

I smirked, "You're threatening me princess. Don't forget, the peace is yet not made."

"I am warning you! For the good. Of both of us.", And with that she stormed out of the tent.

I should have realized father will come up with something like this. His hatred for Elena, and this newly discovered love for 'the feisty princess', with added flavours of kingdom's interest had to lead into this.

My guard entered the camp, "Your highness, we have a letter from the duchess Elena."
I rubbed my head in frustration, "God forbid! It's not even twenty four hours, I left the kingdom."

I signalled him for the letter, and took it.
After opening the scroll, I began reading,

"Dear Love,

I realize you'll be angry, but believe me this place looks barren without you. I apologize for my behaviour that night, and I don't hold any grudges for you chose a woman over me, that too in my own room.
I always remember you saying that I am the queen of your heart. And I am ready to claim it.
Come back soon.
I want to wake up with you kissing my lips.
Your El misses you."

I rolled my eyes at the clichéd letter.
This woman messes up with my brain.
How a woman who claims to love me, has no problem with me fucking other women?
This is these instances that I doubt her love.
How can I make a woman with zero self respect the queen of my kingdom?

◽❇❇❇❇◽

PRINCESS JONATHAN BELLA

"How father!? How can you throw me in this abyss?"
"It's not an abyss child! It is where you belong. Tonight the news of your engagement with the Roshan prince will become a festival for both the kingdoms. A festival of peace!", My father said as he held me by my shoulders.

I don't cry. Never. Except the day when I was born, or the day when my mother died. But today I felt the urge.
God knows if I have a curse, my tears never come out. Instead they burn my insides.

"Bella! Hear me out child. You know how I met your mother!?", I shook my head in no.
No one told me, how this king met her queen. Seeing my father was a king, while my mother belonged to the family of peasants.

"Your mother had this extra love for nature. You see why I prepared so many gardens after her death. She used to roam in these forests always, and I was a newly made excited prince. I was on hunting, when I stumbled upon a rabbit. The rabbit's quick motion disturbed my horse and it caused me to fall off it's back. I being the ruthless man I was, aimed at the rabbit and pulled the arrow. Your mother saw this, and she simply lost it. She anyhow managed to save the rabbit, but her curses didn't stop. She was oblivious to me being the Prince. However, her beauty intrigued me . And to see her again and again I made hunting my daily practice. That pissed your mother more. And she began hating me. Then on my 24th birthday, when my father granted me a wish, I asked him to let me marry the peasant girl. He allowed. And despite of your mother's disapproval we married. At that time, it wasn't love from my side. Well hers was perfect hate. But gradually our wedding, staying together made our lives so entangled with each other, that there's no other woman I admire, except you the exact copy of her. It's not always love and wedding. Its sometimes wedding then love."