13. I'll miss you

PRINCESS JONATHAN BELLA

"Say something Princess!? I know you're awake.", He shook me lightly, hovering upon me.
After chasing him for an hour, I finally gave up. And now I was pissed.
Whole castle was watching us with amusement, ofcourse oblivious to why their future queen was running behind their future king.
I even ordered the guard to catch him, but one glare from him, and everyone abandoned me.

"Princess I am sorry...not for giving you love bite, but for pissing you off.", I scoffed and turned my head away from him.

I felt his hand slowly gliding in my hair, and then caressing my scalp. The inner me melted at his touch, already begging me to give in, and succumb in his arms.
But no!

"Bella!", I heard him whining, "You can't ignore me. You will leave tomorrow, and I want to have you in my arms tonight."
My heart skipped so many beats, I wondered how I am still alive. This man knows how to play with words and bring women to his feet..

No Bella! Torture him more...

His hand slipped to my waist and I was thankful, I had a blanket on me, "Please Princess! I won't go to my quarters if you don't talk to me."

Who wants you to go!?

He leaned more and next thing I knew I got a kiss on my right cheek.
"I can't wait to call you my queen."

I wiped my cheek fiercely and hid my face under the blanket.
He chuckled and I felt him standing up.

My heart dropped because he was going to leave. After a little moment around me, I felt his footsteps fading away, the door opening and then, him stepping out.

I lifted the blanket from over me, and he was already gone. Ofcourse why will he bother himself so much!?

I got up from the bed, and changed into my night clothes.
Rosa strolled in, "Your highness! We have packed everything. I will come to wake you up in the morning. We have to leave early, so it doesn't get dark before we reach."

I nodded and she left.

For the weeks I will be staying in Jonathan kingdom, preparing for my wedding, I will surely miss Roshan kingdom. I have received so much affection here. And the one I will miss to no extents is my future husband, Prince.
God! Everyday was so thrilling here, when I used to wake up excited to meet him. And then spend the day with him. More like bicker with him. Eating with him.
The fact that after some days, that will be our routine for life gives me jitters..

He is a very attractive man. And his charms know no bounds. No wonder,  he's the only one in my mind always. When I didn't know how he looks, even then he was the part of all my fantasies.
Now the thought that I'll be spending whole my life with him makes me so excited.

I squealed when I felt two arms encircle my waist.
And I was about to draw out my sword but stopped when I was kissed on my head.
It is him.

I detached his hands from me, and turned to face him with a stoic expression.
He was changed in a white shirt, with no robe on.
As much as I love his king like attire, I can never resist the relaxed him. Because then he looks like one, I spent a leisure day with, in Tesonia. Free from responsibilities. And all of him belongs to me.

He smiled an innocent smile, lightly scratching the back of his head, resembling a kid caught while doing some mischief.

"I can see you are not angry because of the love bite.", He stated.
Let me admit, I am not.

But I narrowed my eyes at him. Taking it as a queue, he said, "You're angry because you couldn't give me one."

My cheeks turned red at his declaration and I looked away. Someone save me from him.
I was engulfed in his arms again, "Princess! After our wedding, you can give me as many as you want. I will flaunt them by sitting shirtless on the throne."