P38: Bored !

Ok so this is only gonna be a short chaptet but it's better than nothing right ! Let me know what you think. Enjoy !

Author's pov:

"This sucks" sophi says putting her foot up on the desk with a thud as her cast hits the wooden surface! "Would you like more paper work to keep you busy miss blye ?" Hetty says apearing out of know where making sophi squeel and jump. The rest of the team were out after bad guys as usual. The wonder twins were in ops. And all the other staff were busy out of the office. It was empty apart from hettt and sophi. "You know what, yes, i would love paperwork hetty. Anything really , im going bored out of my mind " sophi says.
Hetty stands there looking shocked , then she says " thats new. Never have i had an agent genrally want more paperwork." sophi looks up with a huge smile on her face. " did i just become a first for something of the great all knowing, all seeing henrietta lang ? " she says with excitment. Hetty just nods " i would jump with joy right now if i only could. Thats just made my day" sophi looks so pleased with herself.

"Seriously though. Have you got anything for me to do? Im bored out of my mind, cause if this bloody thing" she says pointing to her leg. " ah, i see its no longer white... looks like everyone had left their mark on it. " hetty says looking at the cast. It was covered in random doodles and words. Near enough everyone had wrote or drawn on it, even granger. Everyone but hetty. " you have to add something too hetty" sophi says passing her a purple and black sharpie pen.

Hetty looks over all the other things on the cast. She can tell exactly who wrote and drew what.
Callen had wrote ; You see she's a grown woman, who looks like a fu*king princess, she has an attitude, opinions, a very loud voice, and one hell of a right hook, believe her when she says "i got this sh*t" ; then 'tried' to draw a dragon, well atleast thats what hetty thought it was.
Sam had draw loads of litte stick men.
and the othets had also tried to draw things and wrot funny and insperational quotes.
On the inside of her leg, sophi had done loads of little doodles of many different things; there was a perfact scetch of monty, about 30 monkeys as they were her favorite animal, among with other animals.

Hetty took the top of the purple pen and began to write on one of the only clear spaces left.

Once hetty had finished doodling on sophias cast she sent her to the firing range to practice. Hetty knew she didnt need it but the poor girl needed something to do. "Only 3 more days till i get this thing off" sophi says as she gets up ready to walk to the firing range. "yet you can't go back on feild work untill nate clears you! Don't you want cruches?" Hetty says as sophi starts to walk off without them. " to be fair i don't need them. Doctor just says i do!" She says as she grabs them to please hetty. She walks down to the fireing range and sets the target up, put ear protectors on , then loads her gun!

This is a really short chapter and im sorry. I have LOADS of studying to do for my exams , so i have no time to write. but once they are all over i will have all the time in the world so then i can write. Sorry

-Charlie x