P25: The Beach!

I only own Sofia/Sophi. all other people are from Ncis:Los Angeles and ncis, CBS.

Deeks pov :

40 minutes later we were all in the car driving to the beach. me and tony are in the front and the girls are in the back. I had two surfboards straped too the roof, for me and tony. the girls will just end up ranning on rhe beach anyway and they can't really surf.

shortly after we arive at the beach, after the long auquad science in the car. the giels jump out, grab their bags then walk onto the beach leaving me and tony behind.

we untie our board and carry them down to the beach, to the girls. kensi and ziva were both sitting on the beach on a blanket, I know kensi has a bikini on but I dont think she wants to show it, she should, she has a gorgeous body. soph was slippimg of her shoes when we joined them, she then sat on the blanket with kensi and ziva.

me and tony strip down to just our swim shorts, I have no idea what happend to my wetsuit. I could see ziva eyeing up tony as he took his shirt off, its cute. maybe sophi is right, maybe they do have a 'thing' like me and kensi.

me and tony pick up our boards and walk into the water.

we sit on our boards waiting for a wave. " so you good at surfing ?" I ask him. " ermm... I think im ok " he says.  " sure you will be ok. "I say. " so... whats the thing with you and ziva then ?" I ask him. "well.." he goes to answer but we get sweped off our boards by a wave. we were to busy talking to notice it. I resurfice and grab my board, tony does the same. we look to soure and see the girls wetting them selfs laughing at us.

Kensi pov:

after we finish laughing at the boys, and they go carry on surfing, me and ziva start to chat. " so ziva whats the thing with you and tony ?" i ask. ziva blushes then looks at sopi, kind of like she isnt that sure to speak around her. sofia stands up, slips of her shorts and baggy top , so she is just in a black bikini bottom and a light blue bikini top. she puts her ear phones in and turns it up so even we xan hear the music. " dont mind me " she says lyeing down

. " so...... tell me . you two would be so cute together.  " I say. ziva blushes then starts to talk " ok, I dont no why but I feel like I can tell you. " I smile " thats because you can, we can be best buds for the week. like a couple of school girls who talk about boys. and have girly nights.  it will be fun. there is hardly any girls around hear. apart from her but she ... shes just ...... to be fair i dont really know" I say with a wink. ziva smiles " yeah that would be fun, to have a frind while im hear. other than tony" she says. " so what is it with you two" I ask. " well there is nothing between us, we are just partners. " she says. I can tell there is more tho " but " I say. " but I wish we could be more. but I dont no if he likes me that way. and how would we be together. most of the time we could kill each other,  we dot go a day with out bickering. anyway our boss has a rule about dating a coworker so we never could anyway." she looks at her hands. " well, you will never know unless you tell him.... or... I could get deeks to talk to him ? but as far as thw bickering goes me and deeks bicker almost 24/7 but we still make it work. an im sure if you just talk to your boss he will understand. but you never know unless you ask. " I say.

" so whats the deal with sofia ?" ziva asks. " well her name is sofia and she is a ncis agent. to be honest thats all I know. lets ask her more " I say then tap sophi o the sholder. she sits up and pulls out her earphones.  "yeah ?" she says facein us. " you like some mystery.  tell us about yourself.  " ziva says. " sure what do you want to know. ?" sophi asks while puttig on her sun glasses so she could see better. " well start with the basics, like your name and age and that. then go on about other stuff. " I say.