P22: New For A While

I only own Sofia / Sophi . all other charecters are from CBS.

Kensi pov:

" hi im verry special agen Antony Dinozzo, but you can call me Tony, which back wards is Y not . " Tony says putting his hand out to callen, who shakes it. the girl just rolles her eyes. " and im Ziva David, but you can call me ziva " she says looking at tony like she is playig him up by saying that. he just laughs. Ziva has a accent, its Israeli I think.

" im Marty Deeks. but you can call me deeks ." deeks says putting his hand out to tony who shakes it. deeks was joining in , in this little joke.

" im sam hanna. but you can call me sam. " sam says puttig his hand out. " im G.callen , you can call me callen. " " im kensi blye. you can call me kensi ." " im nell jones " " and im eric beale " they sat shake hands then trot back up to ops. we all shake their hands.

tony and ziva sit in the chairs put out for them. and the rest of us sit at our desks.

we sit their for a while talking. In that time sofia has skipped past, tony saw her but he just blew it off. ziva was too busy talking to me to notice. or she just didnt care. we all acted like we didnt see her of corse.

a couple of minutes later Gibbs and Hetty walk over.

" Ziva , Tony. " Gibbs says hettig their attention.

" as you know you are hear as part of a test. for the next week or two you will be staying in LA and will be working from hear. " he says.

" They will be part of the team, and treated like part of the team. two of you will give them the grand tour, which two I do not care. " Hetty says.

" you will be shown to your apartment after work and a car will be out side ready for you tomorrow morning. Be good. Tony Shut up. Ziva play nice. and see you soon ." Gibbs says with a slight smile then a little wave to hetty and he walks off. Hetty then walks back to her desk.

" that wasnt weird at all ! " Tony says wth a laugh. " so who is gonna give us the grand tour ? " Ziva asks.

" SAM! " callen says gettin him self out of it. sam rolles his eyes and stands up. " DEEKS ! " i yell wih a smile . deeks gets up and walks round the corner with sam. Tony and Ziva follow them. about 40 seconds after they have gone Sofia appears behind us . " so what are they like?" she asks. making us both jump. " Go play ghost and find out. " I say with a smile. Sofia smiles back then runs off.

then she runs back over to me. " can you out my phone on charge please ? its kind of dead,!" she says with a smile holding out her phone. she has the iphone 5s, which is so not fair I want one of them. " sure thing ." I say takin her phone out of her hand." thanks mum " she says then skips after the others.

callen looks at me and smiles. " what ?" I ask him. " nothing" he says smileing,  which makes me think there is something. " what is it!" I say wanting to know. " you two just seem really close and thats the first time I have heard you beening called 'mum'. and I just never really thought about you being a mum before ." he says then starts to type on his laptop. " I dont no weather to take that as a complament or be offended " I say with a laugh at I plug sophi's phone into my charger.

20 minutes later, deeks and sam come walking back with Tony and Ziva.

deeks and sam sit at their desks. Tony and ziva sit in the other chairs.

" I can see what abby ment about mcgee loving it hear. " tony says with a smile. " yeah " ziva says with a laugh in agreement.

Deeks looked over to sam as sam looked at him. they both started to smike a slight laugh escaped both of them. deeks then looked over at me and saw me looking at him confused. " he picked up his phone and started to type, moments after my phone buzzed. I looked at it and t was a message from deeks saying ;