P12: Trip to the Hospital

I dont own ncis la ~ but i do own Sofia an Zoe
•••
Sorry it's so short I will be doing more soon.
•••
•••
•••
•••

Deeks Prov:

I have no idea what to do or say, I just stand there not moving. Then someone grabs my arm and starts to push me down the hall. I start to fight back till I see it is Sam , so I just keep walking where he is pushing me. We end up walking into a room. I walk in before Sam but he is close behind me. I see a nurse walking out past us and Sofia is sitting on the bed. " hey Sofia , how you doing?" Sam asks her as I lean up the wall.

Sam prov:
" your my friend so you can call me Sophi or Soph or Sofia or what ever else pops into your head. And I'm fine thanks." Sofia says with a smile as she sits on the bed with her legs crossed. " ok and im glad you are ok. they said you can leave whenever you want " I say back to her " but I like it hear , I get free food and I can stay in be all day " she says falling backwards but still has her legs crossed. I can tell she will get along with deeks. Sofia sits up " you ok Deeks ?" she asks tapping the end of the bed for him to sit on it. So he walks over and sits on it. " I'm good thanks. How you holding up?" he asks her " I'm grate thanks ! She is still in the operation room isn't she ?" Sofia asks. " yeah " deeks says back. She leans forward and hugs him. It's only a little hug but I can tell it makes him feel better. " I'm just gonna go and yeah " I say as I walk out.

Sofia Prov:

"....and yeah" Sam sad as he walks out. I know what he is doing. He is giving deeks time to ask me things arhat may help and I don't mind but I choose to play along with Sam. " what was that all about ?" I ask. " I think he is giving us time alone for some reason" he says back as he turns to face me. " go on " I say to him . He just looks at me confused " what do you mean ?" he asks. " you know what I mean. Ask me anything you need to know" " are you sure ?" he says double checking he can ask. " yes now just ask me " he takes a breath in " what do I do ? When she wakes up , if she wakes up. What should I say to her.
Like about you , how am I gonna tell her that I understand why she didn't tell me and I don't mind I just want her to know I'm hear for her. She knows I'm bad at communication?" he just babbles on. " the truth is I don't no how you can tell her. But if she doesn't say anything first maybe you can show her you way of communication like you did last time " I say with a smile. " how did you ... Doesn't matter" he says just as Sam walks back in. Sam goes and sits in the chair next to the bed and deeks just stays sitting on my bed. " Sophi . I'm sorry but Zoe has gone to Hawaii and you house may be on fire and just a pile of rubble on the floor." Sam says to me then he turns to deeks " and your the only one with a spare room so if it is ok with you two. Sofia you will be staying with deeks?" Sam asks us. " I'm ok with that, if you are" I say turning to deeks. " yeah sure " he says with a smile.
(15 minuets later)
We were all having a good conversation about lots of random things that we all had in common. We all ended up trying to do different accents. I couldn't stop laughing at Sam trying to do a English accent. I was trying to teach him , after all I have been in England for most of my life, but he still couldn't do it. Deeks was a lot better at it then Sam but he still sounded funny.