Authors Note

so I'm finally back ;) With my next installment of ... well whatever you actually want to call this fiction because its changed like loads from my first idea. my first idea was kensis dad didnt really die and he started a new family and had another daughter names Kensily. but while i was writing that i had an idea about kensi having a daughter and things. but the idea was her daughter would go roag and try to kill kensi as revenge for leaving her as a child. but that idea went down the toilet with the other 4 so now im kinda making it up as i go along and if i have ideas write them down and that strategy seems to be woring sofar so lets hope i havent lost all my ieads while shuving all the information into my head for my exams. i have a couple of ideas . one of them i know for sure i am adding in and it leads to a bigger thing an all im gonna say is its Densi ;) and i have a plan to show a new side of sofia that you might not think this sweet little daddys girl to have but i hope you like it anyway.

thanks to all of you for being so pacient with me . i apolagize for being gone so long. i really didnt think i would have been gone for how long i did. but the nicest thing was when i came back on i had so meny new reads and so meny lovely comments.

i wasnt going to come back on yet, i was gonna leave it another month because i ... well because i had things on my mind... so you have @kensi_blye to thank for me being back. she doesnt realisze it but she has convinced me to come back on , nuckle down and continue writing. so yeah a huge thanks to her in loads of ways she doenst even know about...

i hope your ready for whatever wild ride i have install for you guys ;) and please keep with the feedback i love to hear it. and if imdoing anything wrong or anything you dont like just say and i will do everything i can to change it and make it better for you.

next chapter should be up soon, it may only be short but thats better than nothing right ?

anyway thanks to all my readers i love y'all so much <3

VIRAL HUG *hugs laptop*

thanks for everything guys

-Charlie xox