P29: Dad Moad Activated

I dont own any ncis or ncisla charecters, I ony own sofia.

sorry for any mistakes.

please tell me what you think.

enjoy.

Tony pov:

Ziva was acting really weird about this whole sofia thing. I mean it does seem alittle shakey but why would she need to lie to us ? I will speak to sofia about it later, just for zivas piece of mind.

we walked into mrs. temples house, it wasnt very big but not small if you know what I mean.

we sat down and ziva started to ask questions when a young boy walked in he looked about 16-17.  " what'd going on? " the boy asks. " Zack these are federal agents, hear talking to me about Andrews death. this is zack Andrews intern " abby said to zack then us. zack came and sat next to abby, he didn't seem to impressed for ys being her. I got our my phone and text eric while ziva tried to ask more questions.

we got a stubben teenager...  i think sophi may be able to persuade him to talk, any chance you could get her to come to his house.?  - Tony

I text eric who answers within seconds.

yeah she is on her way. about 5 minutes out - Eric

that's good. u can tell this kid may need abit of persuadeing, and I'm sure sophi cab flirt with him.

" I think you should leave now" Zack said standing up. Ziva looked at me as if asking what to do. I simply took a step towards the door and she followed me. we got out the house and he slated the door behind us. we for back to our car just as deeks dropped sophi off. she got out the car and deeks drove strait off.

" hi, how can I help you? " she said as she came and stood next to us. " well there is a 16 or 17 year old kid in there who doenst really seem to like cops. and i was hoping you being a teenage girl, couod appeal to his better nature.! " i said to her. " yeah sure, stay hear till I tell you to come! " she says as she walks off up to the house, she knocks on the door and zack answers.

Sofia pov:

me , kensi and deeks pull up to the crime scene.... wow its a totall mess, I wasn't expectig to look like this. blood everywhere, trash all over the place and a smashed up abandoned car.

lapd was already on scene. " work your magic leasion" kensi says with a wink, clearly telling him to get us jurisdiction.  deeks hufs and walks over. he comes back less than a minute later " it didnt work " deeks says.  " what a idiot he is ncis now not lapd." I hear the officer say. that just made me flip I dont know why. I storm over to that oficer. " sophi stop" I hear kensi say. that makes the oficer turn around, then I notice who he is. I know him from a undercover case about 6 months ago, his name is ' alex alexander' I totally love his name.

" hey sofia long time no see" he says, I just slap him. " what was that for ?" he asks rubbing his face. I hear densi laugh then walk over. " dont ever call my dad a idiot again, got it ?... now get out of hear , this is our crime scene now" he opens his mouth to answer back " NOW " he walks off.

" wow soph" kensi says. " your so much like your mom " deeks says looking at kensi, she hits him in the arm.then my phone buzzes, its tony. " tiva requires my assistance,  could you drop me over please ?" I ask deeks. " yeah sure, will you be ok kens. ?" he asks " she is a big girl , she can look after herself. " I say pulling deeks off.

he drops me by tiva then drives off.

" hi, how can I help you? " i say as i stand next to them. " well there is a 16 or 17 year old kid in there who doenst really seem to like cops. and i was hoping you being a teenage girl, couod appeal to his better nature.! " tony said to me. " yeah sure, stay hear till I tell you to come! " I say the walk up to the house. I knock on the door.