P17: First Real Talk

i only own Sofia . all aother charesters are property of CBS television studios in america. - pleaase vote and comment

i know like the last two parts have been all in deeks pov but that will change in this chapter. i know it may seem alittle boring but it gets real good soon. well i think it does... please keep reading you wont regret it. especialy this chapter! its all about Kensi and Sofia for alittle bit but in the next couple of chapters then will be what you would expect to see on the tv show ( crime1 after all it is a fanfic baiced on a crime show ) -- hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy writing it :)

Deeks pov:

sofia jumps out the car letting monty out at the same time, he runs strait up to the front door. sofia just stands there next to the closed car door.she has the same things as yesterday and her case was in the boot. she said she will just stay in what she has on today. " you sure your ready for this?" i ask her. " ready as i will ever be" she says as she slowly walks towards the house. i knock the door and say " morning princes its deeks". " its open " she shouts. so i open the door and monty runs strait in and to her bedroom. " het monty " i hear kensi say as i sit on the sofa. sofia just stands by the door im not really sure if she knows that to do. i look at my watch then get up and stand next to her 2 kensi i have to go to work now. im leaving monty and sophi hear. " i starts to shout but then she walks out into the living room in one of my baggy tops and leggins. " ok see you later" she says with a smile as she falls onto the sofa. she doesnt seem to be in any pain, noor does sophi. they are both really strong. as i walk out the door i hear sophi take a deep breth in then walk towards kensi. i shut the door then get in my car and drive to work.

Sofia pov;

as deeks walks out the door i take a deep breath in then go and sit cross leged on the sofa next to kensi. it was silent to start with. i dont think we knew what to say to each other. so i chose to speek up. " ok, i dont really care about the past and what happend. i dont need to know what has happend or why you left i just want to start again. i want us to be able to act like a family like we are. i dont need any explanation for anything. i just want us to forget about the past and to start again. can we do that?" i ask , taking a sigh of relife that i said that. and i ment it i really didnt need her to tell me why i just want to be a family. she smiles and says " are you sure ? you dont want me to tell you why ? ". " no i just want us to start over. and act like the mother and daughter we are. we will need to get to know each other abit tho. is that ok ?" i ask as i look at my lap. " ok. but just know. if you ever want to know i will tell you no questions asked. you have the right to know when you want to..." she pauses " what do you want to do now?" i look back up to her. " could we watch a movie?" i ask. " sure, i know the password to deeks' netflix" she says with a wink as she turns on her play station and brings up netflix.

( several hours later - the time is now 4:30pm )

me and kensi, im still calling her kensi i dont fell right calling her mom yet, had just finished watching the latest transformers film. we had watched them all today because we had never seen them before, once we started to watch them we couldnt stop, they were just really good. " so what now ?" i ask. " well we could get to know each other abit more?" she sugests. " yeah, if you dont mind ! it would be good to get to know each other." i said with a smile. " ok then. let me just get a drink. go you want one?" she asks. " yes please. what you got ?" i ask as i walk to the kitchen with her. " do you like tango?" she asks. " yes " i reply almost emediatly. " whats your favourit flavour?" we both say agt thesame time then laugh. " cherry " we say at the same time again, which makes us laugh even more. we both sit back on the sofa with a can of cherry tango each. " so were do we start ?" she says as i put my can on the coffee table. " well we could say one thing about our selfs the n the other does ? kind of take it in turns ?" i say. " ok shall i go first ?" she asks " yeah ok " .

( k= kensi. s=sofia)

K- " my full name is Kensi Marie Blye "

S- " mine Sofia Blye. i dont no if i have a middle name."

K- " Angela Louise. your middle names is Angiela Louise"

S- " wow i love them names" says with a smile

K- " i was engaded to a marine called jack then he left me on christmas eve before i started to work at ncis"

S- " the person who adopted me is head of the biggest drug cartel in the world, so im one of the 20 people who have actually seen him in person. so i have alot of people who do as i say and are scared of me"

( back to sofia pov )

we sat there for at least 3 hours sharing storys.we were bonding really well. we didnt juge each other at all. mont was asleep on the chair between us. there was a empty pizza box on the table that we had had for lunch. and lots of cans of pop on the table too. the tv was playing music in the back ground as we laugh at the embasasing storys we are telling each other.

about 1 hour later there is a knock at the door. i get up and answer it. i open the door and see deeks stood out side drinkiing coffee. " hey " i say as i go to sit back down leaving the door open for him to come in. " hey girls and monty" he says as he closes the door behind him. montys head snaps up and he runs and smuthers him in kisses. deeks then comes and sits on the sofa in the middle of me and kensi. we both look at each other then smile. " what ? what are you too planing?" deeks asks noticing we are both smiling. then we both put our legs across his lap and start to talk about shoes. " well its nice to know you two have bonded " he says as he tries to change the shoe convosation. which makes us laugh.

( 2 hours later )

i was sitting on the floor with monty eating chips. Deeks and kensi were sitting on the chair. deeks had his arm resting on the back of the chair and kensi was leaning on her sholder watching 'marly and me'. i sit and look at them. first deeks looks at kensi and just smileing, then kensi notices so she turns to him and smiles back. they sit there for a wile looking into each others eyes and smileing. " just kiss already" i say. because i think they forgot i was hear. " wait what? " they say in unison, both snaping olut of it. i just laugh.

" ok i think its time to go! as you have to come to work tomorrow" deeks says as he starts to put his shoes on. " but cant i come round hear again?" i say battering my eyes." im sorry but no hetty said you have to come into work. " he says as he stands up and heads towards the door. " fine " i sigh, then stand up and pick my shoes up because i cant be bothered to put them on. kensi stands up to say goodbye to us. " pop round and see me in the week " she says as we hug. " yeah i will do. " i say as we stop hugging. " see you soon fern" deeks says as he gives her a little hug. " night shaggy " she says as she shuts the door as we reach the car. i love how they have cute nicknames for each other like cute couples do, they really are a cut couple and a really match. but they need a cute couple name.. what can i call them?.. i know keeks ... no i dont like that, it sounds weird.... i got it, Densi. yep thats it, Densi ! ! !