P8: Love, followers & Zoe

Deeks prov:

Me and Kensi stood there kissing for a while , then I broke away " I should proberly go down to the den" then I walked over to the bed to pick my pone up off it. Kensi's cloths were laid out Neatly on the bed , she walked over picked up her jeans and slid them on. She went to pick her top up but I grabbed it before her and ran across the room. She giggled , chanced after me and said " Deeks give it back " I went to run up onto the bed but she grabbed my foot as I was in mid jump so I face planted the bed. I lay there as if I hurt my self or something , " Deeks are you okay" she came running over next to me and put her hand on my back. I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me " that's not funny Deeks I thought I hurt you" she said sitting up on my tummy. " you could never do that fern " she lent back and squished my manly parts of calling her fern , I let out a moaning noise " okay maybe you can hurt me " I said rolling her on to the bed then rolling in top of her " sorry " she said as she wrapped her hands around my stomach. I lent down and kissed her soft lips. My heart skipped a beat every time we touched, it was like kissing an angel. There was a knock at the door " kens , you ready ?" Toby said from the other side of the door " yer I'm coming " Kensi said while getting her top and shoes. Then she walked out the door. I followed her. We went and knocked on nells door and her and Eric came out. Then we wet and got Sam an callen. We all walked down the stairs and down a hall way. At the end there was a large set of doors with a hand scanner for finger prints out side. Toby put her had on it and the doors opened " welcome to the den" she said as she walked through the doors. " I thought our ops was high tech but this is like heaven" Eric said running over to the interactive bots on the far wall. " this place is amazing " I said as I looked around at all the high tech things that I knew nothing about , they just looked like computers and giant iPads stuck to the walls. " it must be fun to spy on people from hear" I said with a smirk " don't get any ideas mr. Deeks , they are not toys " hetty said walking through the door. " nice to see you again hetty" Toby said then carried on typing away on her tablet whine standing in the corner. "hetty your ok " callen said in surprise " don't sound so surprised mr. Callen , I can look after my self" hetty said tapping callen on the arm."mr. Beal , miss. Jones feel free to start working " hetty said , then Eric and nell ran over to the computers. We all stood around the podium in the middle as nell and Eric started to speak geek about what was happening. Out of the blue Toby dropped her tablet and ran out, the tablet hit the ground and smashed. "well that was strange " I said looking at the broken tablet " just a little " callen said adding extra into what I said " I'm sure miss.parker will be fine " hetty said trying to tell us to stay on track.

Eric prov:

I sat there an searched through video footage to see if anyone was following any of us over the last few days. " nell you we followed by this man a lot" I said as I put a picture of him up on the bug screen " Deeks you and Kensi were followed by this man when ever you were together " I said putting another picture up " callen and Sam you were followed by these two " I put another picture on the screen " nell this man followed you an me " " but no one followed hetty " I was really surprised. " he is only a kid , how could he be evolved in this ?" callen asked looking at the picture of hi stalker " mr.callen kids are never usually suspects so they could just be hired hands " hetty Said.while they were talking I desired to hack into Toby's tablet to see what made her drop it the run out . " er guys you might wanna look at this " I said putting the pictures from tobys tablet on the big screen. " this is what Toby was looking at before she ran out"

Kensi Prov:

We all looked at the big screen as Eric put what Toby was looking at on it." are they photo's of her " callen asked Eric. The pictures were lots of camera shots of Toby doing ordinary things, it looks like they have been following her for along time. Just ten someone walked in. " oh hi you must be Toby's friends . Im Zoe nice to meet you" said a young girl as she walked over and picked up a tablet from the side. " hi nice to meet you , Toby told us a lot about you" " thanks I would say the same but I only spoke to her for like 2 minutes since you been hear! Wait we're did you get them pictures ?" Zoe asked as she looked at the screen " this is what Toby was looking at before she dropped her tablet and ran off " hetty said " oh , hi hetty. It's happening isn't it ?" Zoe asked hetty. " hetty is there anyone you don't know " callen asked looking shocked at how Zoe new who she was, hetty just rolled her eyes " I am afraid it is miss.potts ! Track her " hetty said to Zoe. " don't you mean her phone hetty?" Eric asked looking confused at how she said track her. " no her phone is right there I said track her " hetty said in quick response then giving Eric the 'shut up or I will shoot you' look so he shut up. " I'm confused " I said as I saw Zoe typing away " Toby planted a tracking chip in her so we could find her when this day came " " what do you mean she new she was being watched ?" I asked even more confused now. Zoe just looked at hetty then to me " yes she did ". " I can't find her she must be somewhere that blocks the signal" just as Zoe said that a video popped up on the screen " what the " Zoe said looking at the empty room. Then a then someone walks in dragging a girl with him he dumps her on the floor. She lifts her head up and we all gasped " it's Toby "

~~~ I only own Toby and Zoe. I don't own any of the NCIS:los angeles cast ~~~