Authors Note

PLEASE READ !!!

sorry to those who thought this was going to be a update I hate to disappoint

first of all thanks for the 11034 reads and 224 votes, it means alot. ♥ I could never have imaged that I would get so men peoole reading my fanfiction

second of all im still open to any suggestions,  however I have a plot in my head, but if I love your idea I will work it I some how ;)

love you all , thanks for reading and voteing it means so much. ♡

I love all your comments they are always so nice.♥

I know I dont post regularly but I have loads of corse work and exams to study for, but I try to write when I can !!! sorry for that, but just keep a eye out for when I do update it ;) ♡

please follow me on insragram @ncisla_charlie I post loads of ncisla and ncis pictures . and I post a picture nearly everyday or every other day !!!

also on my Twitter @charlie_pops124 I tend to be on a lot, and always posting things ncisla related, and I promise that I follow back.

I love talking to fellow fangirls or fanboys, so if you ever want to talk. or if you need a friend who you can talk to about your ship or fandom (ncisla ;)) be sure to pop up on kik @ncisla_charlie im always happy to talk, even if its about random stuff or you just want someone to tell things to and know they wont judge you , well im that person , un less you killed someone then I kinda will judge ;) jokes. im always hear.... and I will talk forever.. trust me I never shut up ;)

if you have a fanfic please mention it in the comments and I will happy read it. I love to read fanfics, so please tell me if you have one !!

if you have any questions about anything, no matter how stupid they are, or just want to know something, be sure to write to me on kik or just comment on hear.

thanks again!

love y'all♥♡♥