P32: Confession & Authors Note

as i really dont have time to write with my exams less than a week away. i hate to inform you that i wont be able to write for a couple of weeks.

i know i promised more and that but this is all i have for now. i will write when i can. but yhis little bit is better than nothing right ? welk hope you like it... see yall in about a month

charlie xox

Deeks pov:

So the break in the case turned out to be the dude who caused everything got caught by LAPD shop lifting. it's a unusual way for a case to end but it did and we happy about that. So because the case was over Tiva was going back to DC tomorrow about mid day. But for the rest of today we have to go get this dude from LAPD question him then lock him up for his crimes. the three girls go to the station to pick him up while me and tony sit in ops talking to eric. Nell did Hettys thing and disappeared,  she probly just went to do paper work. " the girls should be at the boat house soon, we should get going " tony says. " yeah ok. come on then " we both say goodbye to eric then walk out. we get in the car, and start driving to the boat shed. " so are you gonna speak to ziva? " i ask. " yeah when we get back to DC i will. " he says. then we start talking about other things. shortly after we arive at the boat shed, just befor the girls. sophi gets out the back of the car with a beaten up witness. he has blood coming from his mouth and a huge cut across his eye. " what happened to him? " i ask. " he tried to get away. but I sorted it " sophi says pushing him towards the boat shed.

" yeah it was pretty funny how she smashed his head off the door. let's just say he is gonna talk to her. or he will leave in a body bag " kensi says with a laugh walking in the door. we all sit around the table and watch them on the screen. he talks almost strait way well after she gave him the death glare. " wow i have only seen Gibbs do that before.  " tony says. " maybe she has been with Gibbs before I mean it wouldn't surprise me " Ziva says.

Author pov;

tony and kensi try to question the dude but he doesn't cooperate. " ok I give up " tony says as him and kensi walk out of the room. " your turn " kensi says to sophi. she jumps up of the chair and skips over to the room. she walks in the door and the others watch on the screen. " so are you gonna talk or not?  because I'm only gonna ask you once " sophi says in her British Accent. like how I'm movies the bad cop is played by a brit. he clearly seemed intimidated, but he shook his head. clearly wasnt gonna give up that easy. sophi grabbed the back of his chair and pulled him to the edge of the room. " what's she going? " deeks asked confused. they all had no idea why she was going that. then she moves the table. at that moment kensi and deeks click. tony and ziva however have no idea what's going on. sophi lifts up the floor to reveal the ocean below, the ice cold breeze drifting up. the room suddenly becoming serious. she drags him to the opening so he is facing the hole infront of him. death almost imminent. sophi grabs his chair and pushes it forward, so she is holding onto it and he is leaning forward, " I'm gonna be kind and give you one last chance to talk " she says. he seems to be thinking about it. " hurry up my hand is getting tired, I could accidently let go. wouldn't that be a shame." he doesn't say a word. she pretends to slip. thays when he breaks. " ok ok ok ok pull me back and close the door. " he says really scared. " she pulls him back. " see wasn't that easy, now talk because the promise of death isn't gone till you tell me everything. " she says closing the door. he starts to speak, telling her everything.

" wow for a kid she is good. " deeks says. " you can say that again " Ziva says, watching sophi get this big though guy to spill his guts and cry like a little baby.

10 minuets later she walks out gathered all the posible information she could, thats my girl. is whays goi through kensis head.

" the birthday girl really kicks ass " deeks says with a wink.

then hetty apears on the screen. " sam and callen have got the guy. mr dinozzo, miss david, your plane leaves at 0900 tomorrow. untill then you need to fill out two mission report forms then you can all go home, have the rest of the night off. sofia I need to speak to you before you leave though. " she says then dissapears as quickly as she came. " says what she needs to then goes that one, kinda like gibbs not one for words. " tony says. " thats because the best things are unspoken , because true beauty isnt whats been told its whats been seen and felt. one picture speaks a thousand words. and just because someone is quite doesnt mean they have nothing to say, maybe they dont need words. after all the best lies are mad from words, even I love you can be a rrap when it comes from the wrong person. but one day you will meet that one person who never has to say a word yet you understand everything they are trying to say, and then you will understand how stupid you have been for lettin these words destroy you. one day it will all fall into place by then you will be with the one you are ment to be. and after that one has gone you will realise you need to speak again cause others dont understand you like they did, by then you will have very little words you need to say because you will understand what words can do. " sophi says then walks off out of the main door. they all kind of stand there alittle shell shocked, unsure how to respond. a 16 year old girl just gave them a life lesson, and a damn good one at that. " wow " kensi says then walks after her. " bad ass and a smart ass " deeks says following. " thats one wise kid " tony says also following. then sam and callen come walking in with a nother suspect. " you can go now, we got this " sam says to ziva who is still stood there unsure what to do. " whats wrong ? " callen asks. " I have just been given one of the most important lessons about life by a 16 year old " she says then strolls towarss the door. " yep thats sophi for you " callen says then turns his atention back to the guy.