P13: The Wait

I don't own any of the ncis la cast • i do own Sofia • hope you like it -charlie x

~~~~

Deeks prov:

Me , Sam and Sofia had sat there bonding for over a hour now. We still hadn't heard off the nurse about kensi but we all agreed the best thing we can do is keep smiling . That's what she would want.

" yeah but joey is just amazing at the trials "

" but can't even tell the time " Sam said back to Sofia . They where having a debate about tv.

"and he can't blow his nose " she found that really funny.

" ok so he is dumb but he is quite tough , like with the spiders and things . But he does need to learn some basic things " we laughed and carried on talking about lots of different tv shows.

" he is like the modern day Robbin hood " I said as Sofia started to talk about the show 'Arrow' which I have gotten into now.

" and Felicity is just adorable ! I really think her an Oliver will get to get her soon . They would make a cute couple" Sofia said.

" yeah they would."

" I cat believe thea is Melcam's daughter and that he's not dead !" Sofia said with a smile.

"I know I was so shocked "

Sam just looked at us confused. I know he has never watched the show.

After another 10 minuets we found our selfs talking about embarrassing things we have done. I turned into abit of a competition to see who could best each other.

We where all laughing at the story's and the embarrassing moments. But I wont repeat them because they will kill me.

At this point Sam was slouched in the chair with his feet on the small table Sofia was lying on the bed on her stomach with her head resting on her hands and her legs swinging like a little girl ad I was sitting on the floor trying to build a house out of cards but it just kepped falling down.

A silence now dropped between us all , I guess know one knew what to say next.

" Do Penguins have knees ?" Sofia randomly said out of the blue I couldn't help but laugh.

" I actually don't know " Sam said.

" I know I'm gonna google it " she said then reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the new iPhone in black.

" how did you get a phone ?" Sam asked her. " it's mine , jack took it off me then I stole it back just before he want bang " she says as she types on her phone.

" they do !" she bursted out.

" what ?" me and Sam said in unison.

" penguins . They have knees ; well google says they do " she says with a little cute smile.

When she smiled she looked just like kensi.

I still can't get my head Around the fact that kensi has a daughter and I am talking to her right now. Sofia seems like such a loverly little kid but then she also seems to be a tough bad-ass like her mom. Wow calling kensi her mom sounds weird, like really weird, but it sounds cute and loverly at the same time. Now I kind of understand why kensi didn't want kids, she didn't want to make the same mistake twice but now she has a chance to make it up to Sofia and I'm sure Sofia will forgive her. I just really home kensi is ok. I don't know what I would do with out her.

So for the next couple of days or for however long it takes I have Sofia stating with me. My chain of thoughts is interrupted when a nurse walks in.

Sam prov:

" are you the family of miss Kensi Blye ?" the nurse asks. Deeks jumps to his feet " yes. Well she is " he says pointing to sofia "is she ok ? Can we see her ?" he asks really fast. " yes she is fine , she is on bed rest for a week tho. You may see her when ever you are ready" the nurse says then walks out.