P7: Sparks fly

Toby prov:

We have been in the gym for about 2 hours now and Kensi has been on that machine for half of the time, she really liked it. " okay I think it's time to go and get a shower then try to figure out who I after all to guys" I said as I grabbed my towel and ha a drink. "That's a good idea" Kensi said as she came of the running machine , and nell was close behind her. " I will go and tell the boys to meet us in the dean in 30 minuets , is that enough time to get a shower and things ?" I asked as was started to walk up stairs . "yep that sounds good but can you wait for me because I will get lost in your house?" nell said as she wipe the sweat of her head." Yer me too" " of corse I will " I put my head round the door to the cinema were the boys were watching a film "meet you guys in the den in half an hour , Deeks you know were it is" then we walked up the stairs to our rooms.

Kensi prov:

"see you in about half an hour " Toby said to me and nell then disappeared into her room. So I went into the room and closed the door behind me, the cloths I had on this morning were still on the bed so I can put them on after my shower. There was towels and shampoo and that in the bathroom already so I just hopped strait in the shower. The water was loverly and refreshing , I got out of the shower dried myself off and walked into the bedroom just in my underwear. As I walked out the bathroom Deeks walked into the bedroom. " wow kensalina , looking good. how was your work out ? " Deeks asked as he closed to door. " it was fun thanks. You have to go and try this amazing machine thing she has , it's so much fun " " I will make sure to do that" Deeks said as he stood in front of me and wrapped his arms round my waist "how was your movie?" I asked as I wrapped my arms round his neck " it was ok , but Sam liked it more than the rest of us " he said then we both leaned in and kissed. When we kissed it felt amazing , not even jack could make me feel like this , I felt like melting into his arms and that he was in control of my heart, But the way he kissed me it felt like he was giving me his in return for mine.

Nell prov:

Toby and Kensi went into there rooms so I went into mine and Eric's. My cloths from earlier were still draped over the back of the chair , so I walked into the bathroom and jumped into the shower because there was already towels at that in there. When I came out the bathroom with my dress on Eric was just changing his top. " sorry I didn't know you were in hear " I said as I went and grabbed the hair brush of the side " no I'm sorry I didn't check to see I you were i hear! How was your session in the gym ?" he asked as he pulled his top over his head " I should be asking you that . I didn't know you had abs like that " I said walking up close to Eric and putting my hand on his bear chest. " sorry that just got really weird" I said as I pulled my had of his chest although I really didn't want to, he just smiled at me. I really need to tell him I have feelings for him and this is the perfect moment so here it goes " Eric, I need to tell you ... how I feel abo..." I was interrupted by.

Eric prov:

After i asked nell how her workout went she came up to me " i should be asking you that. I didnt know you had abs like that " then putting her hand on my bear chest. Nell was standing right in front of me in her little dress and her wet , flawless hair resting on her shoulder.i was in love with her but never had the guts to tell her, now was the perfect moment as she was inches away from me , but she began to talk to me "Eric, I need to tell you ... how I feel abo... " before she could continue I interrupted her by bending down and kissing her soft lips. It was only a little kiss then I pulled away and stood up strait " sorry nell , it's just I'm in love with you " I said as I looked at the floor in shame. Nell walked into the bathroom. I shouldn't have done that it will trash our friendship. But then she came walking back out with a stool I her hands , she placed it on the floor a few inches away from me so we were both the same height. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately so I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her body right up to mine and kissed her back. She broke away from the kiss so she could breath properly but her arms were still locked round my neck. "I have wanted to do that for a long time but never plucked up the courage too , because I never thought an amazing girl like you would fall for , well me " I said starring into her golden brown eyes. She just laughed and said " I never thought a guy like you could fall for a girl me " so I kissed her ,then broke away and said " I fell for you as soon as I set eyes on you" " and I you " she kissed me again. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waits then I slowly lowered her onto the bed, still in deep kiss . Her hands moved from rounds my neck to the bottom of my back, one of my hands was on the bead above her head and the other had not moved from around her waist.

Nell Prov:

Eric kissed me. He actually kissed me, I went strait into the bathroom grabbed a stool put it in front of him and stood on it so we were the same hight . I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as he could. I broke away from his lips unwillingly but I needed to breath. "I have wanted to do that for a long time but never plucked up the courage too , because I never thought an amazing girl like you would fall for , well me " Eric. Said to me. I started into his beautiful eyes , laughed and said " I never thought a guy like you could fall for a girl me " he kissed me again , then broke away and said " I fell for you as soon as I set eyes on you" " and I you " I said then kissed him again. He lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed and slowly lay me down while still kissing me. He had one of his arms around my waist , I moved my arms from round his neck to the bottom of his back. I rolled him over so I was lying on top , then he grabbed the zip on the back of my dress. He pulled it half way when there was a knock at the door " Hey nell , me and Kens are going down now you coming?" Toby said through the door. I was still sitting on Eric's stomach when he pulled my zip back up. I gave him one last kiss " too be continued " I said with a wink as I slipped my shoes on an headed to the door " too be continued " Eric said putting on his shirt and following me out.

~~~ I don't own any NCIS:los angeles characters. I only own Toby and Zoe ~~~