P26: Just My Luck

I dont own any of the ncis la or ncis cast. I only own sofia. hope you enjoy !

eric pov:

" can I talk to you about what happened at sofia's house? " I finally pluck up the corage to talk to nell about what happend.I sit there shakeing alittle. " eric I have no idea what happend at her house. I was doesed up on lots of antibiotics and painkillers. the whole time is just a big blur. what happend ? was it bad ?" nell says lookif really confused at the end. at first I thought she was just messing around with me. but then I looked in her eyes and I could just tell she was not lieing. she really didnt remember what happened. well thats just great news ! she doesnt remember me kissing her and saying I love her. if she doeant remeber that, does she really like mw back ? or was it just the drugs talking ? thats just my luck. I never ger chance to tell someone how I feel with out it going bad. mainly because im a geek and no girls like me. maybe I need to change. it could give me a chance. I know I will speak to deeks about it, he must know what to do. I mean he did pull kensi after all.

deeks and kensi are so cute together. well I havnt axtually seen them kiss or hold handa or anything like that yet. but its easy to tell they are perfect together. I think if you give it about another week they will be walkinf around holding hands and all that. well not at work tho. mainly because I think deeks wishes to keep his head attached to his body. sam and callen are really protective over kensi.  but they know how deeks would give up his life I a heartbeat to save her, how he loves to make her smile, how he is always there for her no matter what, how he has her back, how they look at each other, how she lers him in when she blocks everything else out, how he took the time to stay and break down all her walls, and really how much they love each other. but not just love love , like love to spend time or love things about eachother or love the silliness they share and love love of corse. you can tell they are ment to be by the way they stick together no matter what.  like how sofia cam back from the dead and deeks didn't even question anything he just let kensi tell him when she was ready. they are the perfect couple. they just trust each other a lot, well of corse they do because they are partners. but its a different kind, its like really strong. they are really strong and are just so concerned about each other no matter what. even if one of them really annoys the other and they dont talk, as soon as somethings up they are by each others side, no matter what. they are just the cutest.

" hello eric ? you in there ?" nell says bringing me back to ops. I must have been deep in thought about 'Densi' as sophi calles them, which is really cute. " what ? sorry I was thinking " I respond looking at her. "what were you going to tell me ? about what happend at sofias ?" she asks. " oh I was just wondering if you remember how sexy I look without a top on " I wink as I say it. im joking around with her now and she can tell. " haha yeah real funny. I have never seen you without your top on. " she says pusshig me lightly in the arm. " actually you have. you just clearly dont remeber.  " I say standing up, grabbing my bag. nell just sits there looking at me. " what are you doing ?" I ask as I put my bag over my sholder. " trying to picture you without a top on " she says with a wink and a cheeky smile, i can tell she is joking around with me this time. then she picks up her bag and we walk out of ops to go home for the night.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

ok so I know this is really short but I just wanted to post this Neric part. what do you guys think ? is it ok ? I think I did it ok, so its perfect for me to get deeper into Neric.!