P14: Kensi & sofia talk

•~• i only own Sofia •~•

Deeks pov:

A huge smile wipes across mine and sam's face. We both get up and practically run out of the room to the desk. " room 124 " the nurse says with a smile knowing what we were going to say. Sam and me head to kensi's room. Sam knocks on the open door. Kensi looks up and smiles her beautiful smile. Sam walks over and hugs her really softly , " how you feeling ?" he asks her as I weak over and give her a gentle hug. " my stomach hurts but I'm ok... Are hetty, callen , nell and Eric ok ? " she asks. As if on que sam's phone rings " it's callen " he says as he answers it.

(their phone convocation)

Sam: " hey callen you ok ?"

Callen: " yeah we're all good . How's kensi ? I she ok "

Sam: " let me put you on speaker and you can ask her your self"

* put phone on speaker *

Callen " hey kensi, how you doing ?"

Kensi: " abit stiff but otherwise in good thanks . Are you guys ok ?"

Callen: " yes we're all good. Just About to go back to headquarters. Get better soon. Bye "

Kensi : " thanks, bye "

Sam: " bye " * hangs up *

(back to deeks pov)

Kensi moves her feet over so I sit on the end of her bed and Sam sits in the chair. Sam looks around the room" where is Sofia ?" Sam says. It just clicks with kensi " sofia, where is she ? Is she ok ? What happened ? Is she hurt " kensi started to babble on getting really stressed. " hey , she is fine. Just a few cuts and bruses, you came of worse.cans she is in the other room. Would you like me to get her? " I ask as I put my hand on kensi's.

Kensi pov:

"... Would you like me to go and get her?" deeks asks as he put his hand on mine. Him touching me instantly calms me down. I just nod and he gets up and walks out. Sam looks at me and throws me a sly smile. " what ?" I ask. " just you two that's all " he says smiling to himself. I just blush. 5 minuets later deeks walks back in followed by sofia. She has red denim shorts on and sam's jumper. That's not fair , I have one of those stupid hospital things on, made out of paper. " what took you so long ?" Sam asks him. " I went to my friend who works hear. Got them for Sofia and these for kensi!" he says passing me a bag. I open it and it has some cloths in it. There where some little black denim shorts and a tank top. Deeks took of his jumper and passed it to me, and smiled. I smiled back and tried to get up but it hurt so I winched in pain. Deeks was by my side within seconds , he wrapped his arms around my side and helped me to the bathroom. He walked out and I locked the door behind him and got changed.

I open the bathroom door in the shorts and deeks jumper. " deeks "I called, he came strait over and wrapped his arm around my side and helped me to the bed. I sat in the bed. Sam was still sat in the chair and Sofia was stood by the door. Sofia walked over to the bed next to me " hi " she said as se looked at the floor while twiddling het thums. Sam stood up "let's give them time to talk " he said pushing deeks out the room and closing the door behind them.

I was sat up on the bed with my legs crossed. " listen Sofia. I'm really sorry. I was young an stupid and I had no idea how to look after a kid. I tried to look for you but I couldn't find you , and I completely understand if you won't forgive me and you want to go to Hawaii with Zoe. But know that I can look after you know and if you are willing to forgive me then we can work this out. And I'm will...." I was cut off but he hugging me, I was shocked at first but then I hugged her back. It wasn't a real hug because we were both being really gentle because we were injured. We pull away. " how could I ever be mad at you. I know life is had and you were going through a rough time and I completely understand. And of corse i want to figure things out because your my mom and I will always love you because everyone makes bad choices in life." she smiles her cute little smile and hugs me again. " hetty says I'm staying with deeks for a while and he said o because he has a spear room. And your on bed rest for at least a week, so that means it will be about 10 days till you can come back to work because your condition is not that bad. I'm allowed to go back after 24hours rest. Hetty says I can be part of your team now. And please don't say I can't because I'm just a girl and things because I can take care of my self. " she says as she sits on the bed in front of me. " i may be your mom but i know nothing about you so if you think you can work with us and can handle it then i'm not goi to stop you. But how do you know all this ?" I asked.

" when I was in the other room alone hetty called me" she says with a smile. I just smile back.

(10 mins later)

Deeks pov:

Me and Sam walk back to the room with our coffee in our hands. I have one for me and one for kensi, sam just has one for him. We wasn't sure if Sofia liked coffee. As we get out side the closed door I can hear laughing. I knock on the door " come in " kensi yells. I open the door and walk in to see kensi and Sofia sitting in the hospital bed laughing. " I got you some coffee " I say passing one of the cups to kensi." thank you " the says as she passes it to Sofia and then grabs the other cup out of my hand. She jut smiles at me , I can't help but laugh and smile back. Sam sits in the same chair as before. Kensi and Sofia keep talking. " yeah but he can't because he " Sofia starts to say then they both burst out laughing again. I want to the nurses station an ask for a chair and they give me one. I take it back to the room and sit next to sam. " what are they laughing at ?" I ask I'm. " I don't know but they are historical over it." Sam says then sips his coffe.

" then he.... The itsy bitsy .... And back wards" kensi says in between laughs. Me an Sam just look at each other having no idea what she just said. But Sofia got it " ye...ah " she says at she starts to cry from laughter.

They both start to calm down and stop laughing.

" guessing you two have sorted everything out then ?" Sam asked kensi and sofia. " there was nothin to sort out." they say at the same time then take a sip of their coffee's. " that's kind of creepy! It's like looking at kensi and a mini kensi" I say , noticing how alike they are. They have the same colour hair and they have a birthmark on the same eye and they look alike obviously.