P19: Talk To Hetty

i only own Sofia. any other charecters are property of CBS.

comment vote and comment please.

Deeks pov:

as we were walking to hettys office, i felt someone grab my hand. i looked at it and to my surprise it was kensi. i interlocked our fingers and walked to hettys desk.

" hetty we need to talk " i say before kenis can say anything. she squises my hand and stands next to me. " about what mr. deeks ?" she asks. " about me and kensi " i say. " go on " hetty says. " well i.. we .. us " kensi mumbles. " im in love with her and i just thgougght it was polite to tell you before we start well doing this." i say as i lift the hand up kensi is holding so hetty can clearly see us holding hands. " i know you may think it will affect our work and things but it wont." kensi says. " i mena im sure you know that we liked eachother before we even did. and has it affected us before... dont answer that. " i say which makes kensi laugh. hetty just sips her tea. " are you sure ?" she says. " yes" we asy at the same time without even having to think about it. " well ok but there are so conditions...... 1; if you argue or fall out, you will not bring that to work with you. 2; we dont need you kissing every 10 seconds. 3; dont let this affect sofia, she has had enough in the past with different familys leaving her and things so act like a family. finaly aty last how long has it taken you to figure this out. " she laughs. me and kensi blush and say " yes hetty " . " well let me see you then. just this once" hetty says with a little smile. " see what ?" kensi asks. " kiss of corse." hetty says. kensi blushes and looks to the floor. i was about the kiss her when callen, sam and sofia come walking over. " whats going on?" callen asks. " well .. ermmmm " i  strugle to find what to say. " me and deeks are dateing " kensi says as she leans up against me. i smile and wrap my arms around her. " told you " sofia says holding her hands out. one infront of sam and one infront of callen. they bothe sigh and but 20 bucks on her hand. she she has 40. that makes hetty laugh. " go on you have work to be doing." hetty says so we al walk back to our desks, and do paperwork. more had been put on all of our desks.

( several hours later )

non of us have moved from our desks in the last 3 hours apartfrom toilet breaks and to get coffee. sohpi had been up in ops for the last hour and half. im sure callen was asleep. and sam was watching something on his laptop. deeks was doodling on some paper. and i was texting him.

(texts)

im so glad that hetty is ok with us xox -D

yeah me too. b6t I feel like she is not telling us something ! xox -K

yep I thought that too xxx-D

deeks I know ee have told hetty and the others about us but can we still take things slow ? please dont hate me xxx-K

we can take it as slow as you whant to, I will always be hear for you and I will wait forever and a day for you.

anyway for now lets concentrate on you and sofia. and you two getimg closer. she is calling you mom so thats a start! xox -D

thanks deeks it really means a lot that you will take it slow! and im glad she calls me mom . I surprised

speakig of sofia what happend to her? xx <3 -D

she is up in ops, probs beating eric at one of his games :) xxx -K

haha. im so glad it went well with hetty xox -D

me too. im glad i dont haved to hide my feelings any more. xox -K

same! im just happy i can be with you. what you doing tonight ;) xx <3 -D

comeing round yours for a movie and beers ;) x <3 -K

so your just invighting yourself ? what if me and sophi have plans ;) xox-D

fine then ;) me and monty will have a amazing garden party and your not invited :p xxx - K

:'( thats not fair ! xox -D

suffer ;) xox-K

so what movie do you want to watch? xxx -D

what you talking about . me and monty are going on the pull ;) ... jokes , i dont mind. shal was let sophi chose ? xx <3 - K

yeah sure! but gotta get some popcorn too :) xox-D

yay i love popcorn. :) xox -K

i love you more <3 xx -D

naaa the popcorn is better ;p . xx -K

i think im gonna cry now. ;'( xox -D

joking xox - K

10 mins till home time ;) xox -D

finally. im gonna go find sophi. meet you by the car in 10 ? xxx -K