P30: Allways Makes Me Smile

I don't own any of the ncisla or ncis charecters, I only own sofia.

sorry for any spellig mistakes

Sofia pov:

I decided to text deeks about tomorrows plans.

(texts)

hey dude, I think its best if we cancel the plans for tomorrow as we have a case, im sure we can do it another day. an I don't really feel like celebrating - S

If thats what you want then thats totally cool with us. just pizza and a movie then ? -D

Yeah , thanks both of you. -S

no probs. btw your mom said and I quote ' Who was that trash bag who kissed you earlier' the one I was ready to hit. ? -D

Oh he was mr temples intern, he wouldnt let tiva talk to mrs temple.  so I worked my magic ;) and got him away from the house so they could talk.  I wasnt expecting him to kiss me, I guess im just to hot like that ;) but he really needs a mint ;) well I got all I needed off him anyway -S

haha good on you girl. you mom. just read that and when she got to the part about you being sexy she said '  that girl is spending well to much time with you' word for word but with a eye roll too ;)-D

haha well maybe its true ;) nah I love it at yours, I finally feel like its a place I belong.... I do miss the big houses and cars and parties,  but I finally feel like I have a actuall , if slightly dysfunctional,  family -S

aww your just too cute. of corse we are one big happy family... dont worry , you can still have parties,  just dont rell your mom ;) and with the money you have you dont need to miss anything, just go and get it ;) -D

yeah I never thought of it like that. thanks deeks. guess its a shopping spree time soon ;)  -S

totally.... but not girly stuff if im there please . anyway I have to go now, your mom is being impatient again ;) see you later -D

bye deeks -S

( end of texts )

I always love my little chats with deeks, they always seem to put a smile on my face.

" your mom .... kensi ? your moms kensi ?" tony says from behind me. I jump half a mile . " what ?" I say pratending to be confused. " on your texts, deeks said your mom . and he is with kensi, and you look like her" he says as ziva comes down. " what, kensi is your mom ?" ziva says. " WHY ARE YOU READING MY MESSAGES, YOU PERVERT. GOD GET A LIFE INSTED OF PERVING ON 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS MESSAGES. HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MOM ISNT WITH LAPD OR LIVES ROUND THERE ? HUH ? GOD I HOPE ALL YOU FROM WASHINGTON ARE NOT LIKE THIS" I yell at tony then run off to the girls toilets.

Ziva Pov:

sophi yells at tony then runs off. " idiot " I say to tony as I run off after sophi.

I have no idea where she is or where I am to be fair. I see the girls toilets door closing, she may be in there, its worth a look. I walk in and see sophi sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head buried in her knees. I went and sat next to her. " so do you want to tell me who you really are ? because when your where shouting you went American,  and you really do look like kensi ! " I say. she just shakes her head. " you can ask me anything you want if you tell me" i say. she looks up, I expect her to have tears in her eyes but they are bone dry. " I thought you were crying " I say. " I dont cry " she says fermly. " so you going to tell me ?" I ask. " not yet. maybe later" she says then gets up and walks out. I swiftly follow her. she walks back into the bullpen and over to tony. " sorry for shouting at you " she says then sits back at her desk. I sit at mine and tony sits at his.

Kensi pov:

we finish work in about 10 minutes.  we have got surprisingly far with the case, if it keeps going like this we should have wraped it up by tomorrow.

tony and ziva were sitting and talking about loads of things, then tony says something about this ari dude. zivas face drops at the mention of his name. she gets up and storms off. tony gets up and goes to go after her when sophi stops him. " dont tony. give me 5 minutes and if I cant get her out then you can try. ok ?" she says. " ok " tony says stubbenly. " come on " sophi says to me. I follow her." we may need to bring her to urs later is that ok ?" sophi asks. " yeah , but why ?" I ask. " because I have a plan she says as we walk into the girls bathroom and see ziva sat on the floor with her head in her hands. in not sure how sophi will get her to talk , I mean they hardly know each other.

sophi sits infront of ziva and lifts up her head. " we are going round kensis afer work.... you tell me and I will tell you ok " sophi says in a really gentle tone. ziva wipes her eyes, nods then gets up. we all walk back into the bullpen. wow that was easy , like really easy. how did she do that. I wonder if it works on deeks.

tony looks surprised to see ziva so soon. however ziva just grabs her bag then walks out with sophi. I look at deeks and nod, he gets that im talking about our erlier conversation, he nods then looks at tony. I walk out after the other two.

we got in my car and drove back to my place.

we get out at my apartment and walk in. me and ziva sit on the sofa, sophi walks into the kitchen. its been auquad scilence till now. " she made her self at home pretty fast. " ziva says about sophi. I just smile. sophi comes back out of the kitchen with two beers in one hand and can of apple tango in the other. she passes me and ziva a beer then kicks off her shoes and sits cross legged on the coffee table infront of me and ziva.

" who is Ari ?" sophi asks. " wow strait to the point huh ?"  ziva says. " you answer me I answer you !" sophi says ferm but generally, and in her british accent, i dont say anything tho i trust her..  " ok.... " ziva pauses. " he was my half brother " ziva says, you can clearly see it hurts her. " was ?" i asked confused. " he got shot " she says. " oh im so sorry " I say. " by me " she continued.I sat there no idea what to say, so sophi talks insted, byt I wasnt expecting her to say what she did. " you shot him in gibbs bacement right ? because he was gonna kill gibbs if you didnt kill him first. "

now me and ziva sit there speechless.  " how did you know that ?" ziva asks. " I spent loads of time with hetty, so lets just say I know things I shouldn't" sophi says with a wink.

we continue talking deep into the night. about loads of things really.

Deeks pov:

" so wanna grab a drink? " I ask tony just after the girls have left. " yeah why not " tony says as he grabs his bag. I do the same and we go to a local bar.

I have loads of gcse's like really soon so I won't be able to write.  so I'm afraid this is the last part for a couple of months!

but I will only be gone about 2 months. I will be back soon with mote to this though. 

love you all tho <3