P9: Truth about Toby

Previously:

" I can't find her she must be somewhere that blocks the signal" just as Zoe said that a video popped up on the screen " what the " Zoe said looking at the empty room. Then a then someone walks in dragging a girl with him he dumps her on the floor. She lifts her head up and we all gasped " it's Toby "

Kensi prov:

" not again " Zoe said as she rolled we eyes. " what do you mean not again ?" Deeks asked her. " well about two or three months ago someone was staking her and sending er threats, she said she sauted it" " guys you might want to stop talking at be watching this video." nell said getting there attention back to Toby on the screen.

Toby prov:

I got tossed into this small room with a small light on the roof and a camera in it. The man that took me followed me in and shoot the door behind him. " say hello to your friends back at home " he said pointing to the camera " its live so they can see exactly whats happening , but don't try anything funny or I kill you . Got it ?" he asked me. " is this your house ? Think I need to call extreme makeover home addition" he slapped me round the face " stop being cocky ". " thats no way to treat a guest in your home " I said looking at him. " one this is NOT my home! " he said loudly, I could tell it was annoying him. " an two stop being cocky with me ". " okay , I'm sorry " I said sarcastically with earned me a punch in the face. I really wanted to fight back but my hands and feet were tied together. " listen I'm the nice one " he said as he crouched next to me " really ? Then why you hitting me ?" I ask. " because you are so annoying " " why thank you " I say with a smile. " just tell me were he is and you won't have to meet my boss because he won't go so easy on you" " I don't no what your talking about " he stands up and says " I will try another approach. If that doesn't work then my boss can come and say hi" he knocks 4 times on the door and it opens, a man passes him a back and two other men bring in a little metal table. " are you going to tell me your name an what's in the bag ?" I ask as i try to sit up abit more to see into it. " I'm Peter and this is my get the girl to talk kit" " well Peter how long am I going to have to wait till you actually do something?".

Deeks prov:

" ... how long am I going to have to wait till you actually do something?" toby asks and Peter punches her 3 times in the stomach for it. " she is cocky guys " I say but everyone is to busy watching what's happening to listen to me.someone walks into the room with a chair and lifts her up into it then ties her wrists to the arm of the chair and the ankeles to the legs of the chair. " last chance !" Peter says as he stands in front of Toby with a knife in his hands. " I don't no and if I did no I wouldn't tell you anyways" He plunges the knife into he side. She didn't even flinch she just sat there and took it in. " how does she do that ?" Eric says as he flinches and the knife is plunged into her one again. " will you tell me now ?" Peter asked her " tell you what ?" she said with a grin. She looked like she was in no pain how does the do it. He stabbed her again but this time in the leg. She giggled " that ticked " " wow she is good " I say. " your never going to tell me are you ?" Peter says as he puts the knife in the side " Ermmmm nope " she says with a massive smile. She has to be in pain how is it now showing ? " think it's time you meet my boss. Good luck by the way." He says then leaves the room. I don't think Toby had taken the camera a second thought. The proberly thinks they are just trying to get information out of her. Some one came in " well miss Sofia Blye I'm going to enjoy this " the man says as he punchs her in the face. " Sofia BLYE ?" I say as we all turn to look at Kensi and hetty standing next to each other. " oh bugger "

Callen prov:

"what's going on? Who is Sofia blye ?" I ask hetty and Kensi. " wait Sofia is in los angeles ? And you knew about it ? ... wait you knew about her ?" Kensi says as a tear rolled down her face. Kensi runs out "miss.blye wait" hetty says " I will go talk to her" nell said as she walked out the door after Kensi.