P2: First Kiss

Kensi prov :

( 7 hours later )
I sat at my desk eating a doughnut while typing away on my laptop. Sam and Callen were playing paper basket ball with the bin like they usually do when they are bored. And Deeks was righting away while listening to his music.
About 10 minuets later Deeks stood up , " I'm going to the gym , because I have been in that chair all day ... wanna come kens ?" he asked as he put his paperwork into a pile. " why not I need a brake from all this typing anyway". Me and Deeks both wen and got changed in our separate changing rooms. When I walked out into the gym in my leggings and sports bra , Deeks had set the red mma mat out on the floor and was on the bike as a warm up. I stood there stretching for about a minute. Deeks hopped of the bike then walked over to the mat and stood on it facing me. "what you waiting for ?" I asked Deeks looking confused.
" you to come over hear , and go all mutant ninja assassin on me " he swiftly replied , winking back a me. I could tell he was challenging me to fight again him!
" okay , bring it on " I said clenching my fist an taking him up on his offer.
" are you sure you ready for the Marty Deeks experience ?" he asked me with a smile. " if the Marty Deeks experience is me whooping your ass then , yes I'm ready " I said starting to walk round the mat.
" Come on then Fren" Deeks said with a smile. I threw the first punch at him for calling me fern , but he moved out the way.
We where fighting for about 4 minuets when Deeks flipped me over onto my back and nelt with one of his legs earthier side of my hips and his hands pinning mine to the floor above my head. I just lay there looking into his baby blue eyes. I really did like Deeks but I'm sure he don't feel the same way, I needed to show or tell him how I felt.

Deeks prov:

I had Kensi pinned down to the floor and I was on top of her. I was looking deep into her mix marched eyes. I couldn't resist her any longer I needed to show her how I really feel about her. I lent down slowly to kiss her. Our lips were so close I could feel her breath against my lips. Then she rolled me over , so I had my back on the floor and she was sitting on my tummy pinning my arms to the floor.
"Touché" I said while looking into her eyes once again.
" listen kens , I need to tell you how I feel about yo... " I started to say. But I was swiftly interrupted but Kensi kissing me. Her lips where so soft , I had dreamed about this moment for along time. Kensi pulled away and sat up strait I my tummy taking a breath.
" Guys we need you I ops NOW, it's nell" Eric said running into the gym then strait back out again. Luckily it just looked like Kensi had pinned me down nothing else. We both stood up and ran to ops , still in our spots cloths.

Kensi prov :

OMG! I did it , I finally kissed Deeks.
His lips where so soft, I felt like I was in heaven, we both kissed each other passionately. I broke away from his warm touch so I could breath. I was about to kiss him again , " Guys we nee you in ops NOW, it's nell" Eric said running in and running strait back out. Me and Deeks got up as fast a we could and ran to ops.
" what's going on ?" I say running into ops with Deeks. Seconds after we come in Sam and Callen come running in " what happened , where is she ?" Sam asked looking at hetty who was already in ops when we got there. " we just resized an agent in need call from miss Jones " hetty said then looked at Eric, " the call came from just out side the building , went two blocs away the we lost the signal ." Eric said then he put some footage from the cameras out side . We saw nell on the phone to someone , then two big people came out of no where and put a bag over her head. Then a van screeched up next to them and they jumped in dragging nell with them. It went quite in ops , everyone was speach-less. we just saw our bubbly , happy and smart little friend get dragged into a van and taken to god knows where , who knows what will happen. Callen finally spoke " how long ago did this happen ?". " 20 minuets " Eric replied. " you need to find miss Jones and soon ,she is not as strong as you if she were to be interacted " hetty said then walked out of ops. We all turned around and started to walk out of ops " guys wait ... someone just sent us a video." we all stopped an turned on our heals. " Play it " Sam said the Eric. We all stood there waiting for it to play , praying that a hurt nell wasn't going to show up o the big screen.

Eric prov:

Sam told me to play the video , I really didn't want to invade it was nell but I had to know so I opened it and waited for it to load. I looked over to all the guys and saw callen and Sam looking really worried. Then I looked at Deeks and Kensi , Deeks looked worried like the others but Kensi looked like se was about to cry. I was not surprised Kensi and Nell were best friends. But then the strangest thing happened Kensi grabbed Deeks hand , he just tangled his fingers with hers. I didn't say anything because I could tell she only needed comforting and Deeks was always there for her no matter what. As I turned back round to the screen the video popped up and started to play!!