P27: Its Tomorrow, I Forgot

I dont own any ncisla or ncis charecters. I only own Sofia.

I will apologize for amy spelling mistakes, its. small key board and auto correct likes to pick different words or not help at all ;)

sorry ita been so long I had LOADS of corse work to do.

anyway hope you like it.

Kensi Pov:

Ziva and Tony left the beach first so they didn't see sofia come with me and deeks.

we pulled up outside my house. I lookwd in the back to see sophi nearly asleep. " you should get her to bed she looks really tired after beeting you as surfing. " I say with a wink. " ha ha very funny kens. pick you up tomorrow ?" he says. " yeah okay. night" I say as I exit the car. " night fern " with that he drives off.

I walk into my apartment , get changed and sit on the sofa in my swets with a tub of icecream watchig a film.

at about 9 I turn off the film and lay I bed. I just lay there thinkig off deeks and sofia. after about 15 minutes of thinking of my man deeks, then I fell asleep in my thoughts. 

Deeks pov:

we just dropped kensi home . as it was not 8:35pm. its not late but we had had a long day and mos of us were tired,  even sophi was falling asleep in the back. I pulled up in my driveway. " come on soph were home. " I say lookin back at her as I open my car door. she rubs her eyes and slowly gets out the car. I pass her the key to the house as I start to take the surf boards off the roof of the car. she takes the keys and walks into the house. I put the surf boards I the garage and walk into the house.

I look in on sophi as I walked to my room and she was already asleep. I got changed and brushed my teeth then climed into bed. monty came gave me a kiss goodnight then bounced out the room. he probly went into sofia. I dont no why but he really does like that kid, more than me his own dad. mind you big sisters are always better than dads, but its only a dog, wait.... why am I thinking about this ? it really doesnt mater or bother me , monty has always been a ladys man like his dad, but no I have mine so I dont need to look anymore, and by god is my girl stunnig in everyway. and with my thoughts of kensi I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

the next morning I woke to the sound of my alarm , I reached over and turned it off. I stretched then got out of bed. I had a quick shower then got dressed. I knocked of sofias door and got no answer so I opend it, she was still asleep on the bed, monty runs out to say morning to me, he licks my hand then runs and sits on the sofa ready for his food, I never usually give him breakfast but sofia always gives him alittle something which is cute.  " Sophi time to get up. we got work " I say still standing by the door. " okay give me a minute " she says rubbing her eyes. I just close the door and go into the kitchen,  an start breakfast.

about 10 minutes later sophi comes walking out all bubbly , dressed and ready for work. " oodgay orningmay etectiveday eeksday. ( good morning detective deeks. ) " sofia says as she leans on the counter. " orningmay ( morning ) " I say in responce. I didnt know she could speak pig latin, this could be fun to use around co-workers like kensi .

" atwhay eway otgay icenay orfay eakfastbray ? ( what we got nice for breakfast ?) " she asks me . " aconbay apbay ( bacon bap ) " I tell her. " yummy " .

monty looks at sophi, then me, then back to sophi. sophi understood what he was telling her, I have no idea how.  "daddy not giving you any bacon ?" she says as she robs a piece of bacon and gives it to monty.it takes him all but 10 seconds to inhale it. he licks her face to say thank you " no kisses bacon breath " she says as she rubbs him on the head, then comes back over to me.

we eat our food, then finis getting ready for work.  half a hour later we leave. on the way to work we pick up kensi. " morning " kensi says as she gets in the car. sophi looks at me and I knod " morning fern " we say in unison. we pland that earlier as a joke. " ha ha very funny you two. not shut up and drive "  kensi says putting her belt on. " shut up and drive-drive-drive " sophi sings, as if it were the song. his makes me and kensi laugh.

" so soph. what are we doing after work tomorrow ?" kensi asked sophi.

" I dont know why ?" she askes confused,  why she was being asked this.

" because its your birrhday , dont you want to do something for your sweet 16th ?" kensi asked. I knew it was sophis birthday soon but I didnt know it was tomorrow. why didnt she mention it ?

" oh yeah, I forgot it was tomorrow ! and what is a sweet 16th ?" sophi says. she is clever and knows lots, but she doesnt know how to be a normal child. " have you ever celebrated a birthday before ?" I ask her. " I got a gift sent from my step father or he would come and see me but thats all. I never had a party, I never had driends to ask to come to one. it was always just me and Zoe. so we would just do something together, like watch a film, this yeah will be my first birthday away from zoe. i mean we are never in the same place or even in a house, like ones we spent 6 monrhs out at sae, so i spent my birthday swimming in the middle of no where. but i was still with zoe. its going to be weird without her, well it is already. but im with my real family now. and my real mom, i never had a mom before, only a dad, but it doesn't count cause i hardly saw him, so it was always jut me and zoe. deeks has been more like a dad to me in the past month, than my adopted father in the past 15 years.. but i still do love him" she said with a smile but a frown too." ok I gonna stop waffling on now " she said looking at the floor. " so what do normal people do on their birthdays ?" she asked. I felt so sorry for her , she never had a party !!! " well, we woukd usually go out for a drink or to a club, but your two young for that, so we must find something else to do, but what  ? " kensi says. " we could go paintballing. with nell , eric, tony and ziva ?" I suggest.  " yeah, ive always wanted to go paintballing. but wont it be to dark ? " she says with a smile." you just use glow sticks, its realky fun " I say  " paint balling it is then " kensi says, with a little smile. I can tell she will love it too. " we will ask the others when we get in. " she says.

yay!! paintballing will be fun. but i feel I will get battered. but its onlt paintball so I can shoot back.

I hope sophi hsa fun, especially since it will be her first birthday with her mom and her first party. im sure she will have fun. I hope she likes her gift to. me and kensi went out the other day to get her one. im sure she will love it.

we arive at ncis in about 5 minutes,  kensi and sophi where talking the hole way about America's next top model,  that waa my que to zone out, so have no idea what they gossip about.

we pull up in the parking lot and all get out. sophi walks strait into the building. me and kensi were just about to walk I when tony and ziva pull up. we wait for them. " morning"  tony says as he comes over . " morning " me and kensi say at the same time, she smiles and blusshes at it. " morning zi " kensi says as her and ziva link arms, like you see girls doing a lot now, girls a lucky it would look weird if guys did that. " morning kens" ziva says, as they walk into the building. " they on a short name basis allready ?" tony says to me alittle shocked. " I think they are " I say. " I took me ages to be able to call her zi. " tony says . " same hear, she would hit me if I called her anying else, well she still does. " " and they are linking arms and calling each other nicknames, and everything. next thing you know they will be having sleep overs . " tony says. we both look at eachother and smile. I think we are both thinking of them , well kensi for me and ziva for him, haveing a pillow fight in small pajamas.  " cool " we both say at the sametime. then laugh. we then walk into the building.