P3: Miss. Jones

Nell Prov:

I woke up in a dark black room, my feet and hands tied to a cold chair that was bolted to the floor. My arm hurt then I remembered before I blacked out they stuck a needle into my are and dosed me up with something that made me sleep.
I started to look around taking in my surroundings there was a small window at the top of one of the wall that looked like it had grass as the bottom of it so I assumed I was in someone's basement. Apart from the door and a little light above my head , I could only make out the shape of a camera on front of me. A big man walked in , he had light brown hair , green eyes , and e
Was about 5.4 (hight) , he had blue trousers on and a dark gray hoodie. He walked over to the camera and turned it on. The man then spoke in a English ascent " say hello to your friends back at NCIS miss Jones ".
" which ones I have lots of friends at ncis" I said looking into the camera. He punched me in the face " don't get cocky with me missy ". " so you know my name , what's yours ?" I asked him. " why would I tell you ?" he answered swiftly " because I would like to know who I'm talking to and who is gonna hit me " " Brian " he said then hitting me again but in the stomach this time. " ouch " I said quietly. " just brian ... no last name" then stood behind me . He pulled out his gun and put it to my head. " I will take that as a no then " " I need you to give me the NCIS file on Harry Stewert, or miss jones hear wont be able to see me Beal anytime soon , you have 48 hours , I will contact you were to do the switch." he then put his gun away and turned the camera off , he ten left the room wit the camera in his hand. I really hope the team are able to find me in time.

Eric Prov:

Nell popped up on the screen! She looked fine.
" say hello to your friends back at NCIS miss jones" a man said in a English accent from behind the camera. " which ones I have lots of friends at NCIS " don't say that nell it's not the time to joke around. " don't get cocky with me missy " the man said while he punched nell in the face. " so you know my name , what's yours?" nell asked " why would I tell you?" he swiftly replied " because I would like to know who I'm talking to and who is gonna hit me" I think nell was trying to get information out I him to help us " Brian " he said then hit her in the stomach " just Brian ... no last name ?" he then stood behind nell , pulled out his gun and put it to her head. " I will take that as a no then " nell said in a sarcy voice. " " I need you to give me the NCIS file on Harry Stewert, or miss jones hear wont be able to see me Beal anytime soon , you have 48 hours , I will contact you were to do the switch." he took the gun away from her head and the video stopped.
I turned around quickly in my chair to far the others " we need to find her ". " Eric find out who Harry Stewert is , Kensi Deeks help him , Sam we need to go talk to hetty" . Me , Kensi and Deeks said " ok " at the same time. Sa and callen left ops , I looked at Kensi and Deeks and they were still holding hands but I didn't say anything , because everyone knows they have a 'thing'. Kensi let go of Deeks hand and came and sat net to me on nells computer , Deeks came and stood behind her. Then we got to work.

Kensi prov:

Eric pressed play I the video. I was worried about nell she is like a little sister to me , I grabbed Deeks hand ad squizzed it tight , he squizzed mine back to show he was there for me. I saw Eric look at us holing hands but I didn't care . The video finished , and we all stood there shocked by what we saw . Nell was like a little , bubbly sister to all of us , we hated to see our family hurt . " we need to fin her " Eric broke the silence.
" Eric find out who Harry Stewert is , Kensi Deeks help him , Sam we need to go talk to hetty" callen said then walked out of ops with Sam. I let go of Deeks hand at sat on the chair next to Eric and got to work with Deeks standing behind me.

(6 hours later)
Nell prov:

Brian walked back in and turned the camera back on. " this time miss jones , it's a live feed to NCIS so don't try anything funny and make me hurt you in front of them" . I just gave him one nod of the head. " so your dead line to get me the file has moved to 12 hours . I will let you know where shortly ." Brian said then punched me in the stomach " please don't make me hurt little nell anymore"he said then he injected something into my arm. Then I hear whistling coming through the door. A girl comes through , followed by 2 stocky guys with guns , and black cloths. The girl looked about 15 , she had skinny jeans on and a patterned crop top and a gun in the back of her jeans. She walked behind me , and opened a fridge , I hadn't noticed it till the light came on inside it. She grabbed a can of cola out of it closed the fridge door and turned around to face me , Brian and the camera. " what are you doing in hear ?" Brian asked her. " this is my were house , what are you doing in here ? Tell me why before I shoot you" she swiftly replied pulling out her gun. " I thought no one owned this place I'm so sorry I will go somewhere else " he said then took a step towards me . " wait , are you nell jones ?" she asked me " yes..." I answered , I am really scared now. " oh my god Brian , did you hurt her " " yes so ..." she punched him and he fell to the floor. " untie her now " the girl said to her bodyguards , they both ran I've to me and untied me. Then I blacked out.