P24: Fight ? ! ?

I only own Sofia/sophi. other charecters are from CBS.

Deeks pov:

I slowly wipd my eyes trying to regain sight. I pull the thick gooey chocolate off my eyes and throw it back to spfia who through it at me. both of the girls are laughi historically.

then kensi grabs a pancake from a plat that they must have just cooked, and throws it at me. it hits me on the side of the face. " what was that for ?" I ask as I peel the gooey pancake off my face. " for fun " sohpi says as she slaps me with a hand full of cream. they burst out laughing. the cream is all in my hair.

" you wanna play it like that do you?" I say with a smile, as I pick up a tub of strawberries of the side and start to throw them one by one at them.

of corse it goes from us throwing things like strawberries , to eggs. the eggs make our cloths sticky. then of corse we end up throwing things like flower and iceing sugar. which of corse gets stuck to us because of the egg. it gets all in my and kensi's hair. but sofia  has her hair up so its not In hers as much. I dont know why but she always has jeans usually skinny , a hoodie , all stars , and her hair a mix an different each day, the style suits her tho. she didnt were that when we first met her but thats because she was undercover.

I end up sitting the floor throwing everything back at the girls, who are throwing everythig they can find at me, except doughnuts. I think they both love them to much to waste them .

about half a hour later we are all covered in food, even monty who was cought In the crossfire as he was eatig food off the floor we were throwing. it felt like we were a real family, messin around like this, it was fun.

kensi and sophis hair was now white because of the flower I out in it. in return I got jam in my hair which doesn't seem fair but it was fun.we were all covered I every type of food I had in my kitchen. I may need to go shopping later or just get a takeaway.

" ok im gonna go get a quick shower before work, I wont be long because I think you twoneed one too. " sofia says winking then bouncing into the bathroom.

kensi stands next to me smiling.  " what ?" I ask as I stand up. she just gives me a little kiss on the lips. " thank you " she says . " for what ?" I ask. " for doing this. we wasred all your food , its not fair on you." she says gesturing to the mess. " are you kidding. it was Fun. I have never had a food fight. anyway I didnt like the food. takeaways are better" I say with a wink. she smiles.

sofia comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel wit her wet hair flowing down her back, her hair is really long, but not like too long that it gets in the way on ops, it's a bit longer than kensi's used to be. she stands in her doorway. " mom, I have some cloths you can use if you want. " she asks. " that would be great thanks soph. " sophi smiles then dissapears into her room. " im going I the shower now. " kensi says with a smile. then she turns on her heels and walks tothe bathroom. that maks me smile.

a few minutes later kensi steps out of the bathroom in a small towel that just goes past her bum. her hair wet and shiny and its draoed across her sholder. she just opens sophis bedroom door and walks in closeing it behind her. let me guess, they are both gonna be I there only in there underwere ( bra & knickers ) while doing there makeup and hair.

I grab a spair set of clothes and walk into the bathroom. I strip off. and climb into the refreshing water. then start getting rhe jam out if my hair.

Sofia pov:

im standing infront of the mirror braiding my hair in a' fish tail plat', with my dark brown skinny jeans and my bra on when my mom walks in . " anything in there should fit you. " I say pointig to the whole wadrobe, because we are both slim and about the same hight. well im smaller than her and thiner than her, but im sure she will find something that fits.