P20: Did She Say That ?

I only own sopfia/sophi ... any other charecters are property of CBS ●●● please comment to tell me what you think ●●●● and I just seen that this has 1.8k reads and I went into totall hapoy fangirl moad over the amount of people who read thos and it makes me so happy so thank you.

Kensi pov:

I went up to ops to go get sophi so we could go home. I was really happy to go deeks' with him, it would be our first jight as a couple.

I walk into ops and see sophi dancing aroumd like a three year old , and eric almost crying , and nell laughing her head off.

" whats going on hear ?" I ask as I walk into sight. " she beat eric at his game . you know the one he is always talking about and says he is the best ? well she beat him by a mile " nell says as she laughs.

" thats not fair " eric says just looking at his score. I cant help but laugh.

but then eric's computer dings and nell stops laughing and runs over.

"what it is ?" I ask.

"hetty " he responds as he puts her face up on the big screan.

" miss. blye " hetty says

" which one ?" I ask.

" sorry I keep for getting there is two of you . sofia , I need to have a word with you in my office ,"

"ok , I will be right down." then hettys face dissaoears.

" this cant be good ! " sophi says as sue bounces out the door.

well looks like we will be waiting fo a while.

I walk back down to the others and sit at my desk watching sophi standing infront of hetty. I wonder what they are talking about.

Sofia pov:

I walk down the stairs and strait into hettys office. I could tell kenai was right behind me but the went and sat at her desk .

" you wanted to see me " I said with a smile to hetty .

" ah yes. we need to talk about your visit to the FBI" she said as she siped her tea.

I sat in the chair infront of her desk and crossed my legs. "what do you want to know?" I asked.

( 47 minutes later )

" ok I think that is everything , you may now go home. thank you " hetty says as she closes the folder she was writing in. " yay thanks hetty. see you tomorrow" I say as I stand up and turn to leave. but I stop and turn back to face her . "hetty does nate and the other agents come tomorrow ? " I qsk with a smile. " how do you .... do you know what I don't want to know how you know that but yes they are " she says as she sips her tea. " yay I cant wait to meet them , night " I say as I skip off back to a half asleep kensi and deeks.

they were borth on the sofa. deeks was sitting up and kensi was lying with her head on his lap, he was playing with her hair. it was really cute. they made a adorable couple. I was out of sight so I stood watchimg them for a while.

deeks looked at the half sleeping kensi and just started to smile. she roled onto her back and looked up at him and smiled back . she lifted her hand up and out it on his cheak. he put his hand on her cheak too. then he started to lean down and I could kind off thell she was pullig him slightly. then they kissed. it was only alittle kiss, but it made both of them smile. I think it was the fact that is was in work which is a really boring place and they were well are half asleep, but it was really romantic. they just gaze into each others eyes smilimg for a while.