P34: Densi Date

yet again its only a short chapter but I found its easier to write short chapters and update more, than write long chapters and update like every month, it seems better to me which do you perfer ?

anyway hope you enjoy x

Sofia pov:

(it's the weekend)

so me and Leopold are off to Nells later as densi needs a night in to themself. deeks thinks he is treating kesni to a night out, he has booked a table and everything.  but kesni wants a nice night in and thays what she is going to get. deeks told me where he was planing to take kensi so i called and canceled it. he can thank me later. it was about 4pm and  I was about to get deeks to drop me at Nell's when my phone rang. i looked who it was and it said dad. I answered it as i walked into the front room where densi was sat on the sofa with Monty, i had leo hot on my heels. the two dogs got on really well, Monty was the boss though.  " hey dad " i said as i answered. kesni looked strait at me, a look of disbelief on her face, as if to say is that really him. I put it on speaker so i could put my shoes on. " hi little one. I have been meaning to call you for the past few days to say happy birthday but I -" " was working, yeah I know " i say cutting him off. he has a western American accent. " so your 16 now huh? did you have the sweet 16th party you were planing with your sister last year?  oh wait she is half way around the world. wait who are you with now then? " he starts to shoot questions. " Woah slow down there dude. yes I'm 16. no I had a night in with movies, after beating a guy up. and I'm with my mom, remember I told you over a month ago? " i say putting my second shoe on. " oh yeah I remember now. well as i cant think of what you would want now your 16,  i would say a pony but you already have loads. so i just put more money in your account and I have sent you a little gift you might like in the post, I sent it like 1 hour ago so you should get it tomorrow morning. " he says. " Yay thank you daddy. can't wait to open it. I would call you tomorrow when I get it but I know you will be busy. " i say putting on my coat. " yeah I most probably will, but I will call you with in the week. is your mother there?  I would like to speak with her. " he says. " yeah sure,  mum " i say pointing to the phone, Kensi picks it up, takes it off loud speaker and puts it to her ear. " hello " she says. " yeah...  ok...  sure.... yeah... no.... yep... ok.. i will... yeah I will get soph to send it through.... yeah I know.... yeah we did... yeah he is...  yeah she did... yeah.. not quite....  smaller...  yep.... okay... you too... bye " she says then hangs up. and passes me back my phone. " he wants you to send him my number... he really is nicer than the things he has done. " she says. " you would be surprised " i say as i pick up leo and walk out the door. " see you tomorrow " kensi shouts. " bye " i shout, Leo barks then Monty barks. what's adorable.

" so , you better not get to drunk later right ?" I say to deeks with a wink as I get out the car at nells. " bye deeks" I say as I get leo " bye short stuf " he says.  I walk up with my back pack on and leo in my hands. I knock on the door. she answes " hey " . " hi " I say as I walk in. I wave to deeks then he drives off. " did you call the place ?" nell asks. " yeah dont worry I canceled everything " I reassure her. " good, then movie night it is, yu know where the room is" nell says as she takes leo out my hands and starts to fuss him. I walk down the hall to the spare room. It really is like being part of a family with all these, even callen and sam feel like family. its like deeks is my dad, hetty is the grandmother, granger is the horrid grandfather, sam callen and eric are the uncles , an nell is the auntie. there is only nate that I haven't met yet. maybe I will soon. " hey we should ask eric to joim us for a movie or two. " I shout as I take my coat off. " yeah sure I will call him now " nell shouts back.

10 minutes later there is a knock on the door. " I got it " I say as I answer the dopr. its eric " hey " I say as I walk back in leaving the door open for him to come in. " hi sophi " he says as he walks in. leo runs strait up to him to say hi. we all sit down and start to watch ' Bad Grandpa ' .

Kensi pov:

shopi has just left with deeks. I was really scared of how deeks would reac when he found out that I canceled the dinner but im sure when I tell him why he wont mind.

about 20 minutes later deeks walked back through the door . he kicked his shoes off and came and sat next to me on the couch, i twisted found and put my legs across his lap, still watching the tv.

" kensi.... we need to talk " he says out if the blue. when someone says 'we need to talk' it can never be a good sign....  unless sophi says it because usually with her it mean ' why did you eat all the ice cream and not replace it ' so if it's anyone but her its a warning sign,  especially when it's your own boyfriend.  " ermm.. okay.. what about? " i ask sitting up strait and crossing my legs as i sit facing him. "... about..  us " he says. " what about us?  please don't break up with me deeks,  you know -" i start to say but he cuts in. " oh hell no why would I ever break up with you?  your a right catch,  I'm the luckiest man alive" i blushed and he continued   " its just that I know you wanted to take things slow but it's been months now and it really doesn't feel like we are together at all. things have been different " i think about what he has said for a moment, it's true mainly because I'm trying to get to know my daughter. but luckily for me i have one hell of a badass daughter who decided to ditch a night with me to spend with Nell just so me and deeks could have some time alone. she really is adorable. " yeah I know, and I'm sorry.  I guess with sophi coming back i completely forgot about..  us..  and i know that was the worst thing I could do because I could coap without you and I have been foolish by pushing you away. I'm so sorry deeks " i say a tear forming un my eye. " dont cry princess. i understand that it must be hard for you. but tonight we are going to spend together at a big fancy restaurant and be a couple " he says. " actually..... " i start and he looks at me really worried. " let me guess you don't want to go. your tired and want to go to sleep? " he says looking really upset. " no i got sophi to call the place and cancel." he looks really confused. I flip my leg over him so I am sat on his lap facing him. " because i have other things on my mind that are way better than sitting at some table " i say wrapping my arms around his neck. a huge smile apears on his face. " oh yeah, what might that be? " he asks wrapping his arms around my stomach. " oh you know this and that " i say with a wink. he leans forward to kiss me. but I move back sitting next to him with a box of pizza i grasped from the table behind him, that I had ordered while he was dropping sophi off. " really? " he asks laughing as i eat my pizza. " yeah. don't worry we can continue once I have had my pizza " i say shoving a slice into my mouth. " you and your food. I'm always amazed by how much you eat and how you never gain weight, just like sophi " he says taking a piece of pizza. " your so lucky I like you or your had would be broken by now " i say with a wink as I shovel more pizza into my mouth. he just laughs.

after we had finished our food I got up to take the box into the kitchen. I put it in the bin then turn around to see decks standing behind me. I jump alittle " see I'm getting better at becoming a ninja like you " he says with a laugh and he wrapped his arm around my waist. " only alittle better " I say as I wrap mine around his neck. he lifts me up and puts me on the kitchen counter. I wrap my legs around his waist. " wanna continue were we left off? " deeks asked. " yeah" i said before kissing him.

and you can kinda guess what happend after that.