P6: Settling in

Nell prov :

10 minuets after me and Kensi first went into this massive room of cloths , we had picked out what we were going to we're and put them on. Me and kensi walked down to breakfast and the boys were there waiting for us. " good to see you alive and well " callen said to me " thanks guys , I think I will fell fine after I have ate something ". I looked on the table an there was bacon , egg , sausage , beans , toast , tomatoes , black pudding , coffee , tea and some juices. I sat next to Eric and Kensi sat next to Deeks, and we all started to eat.

Deeks prov:

Kensi took nell into the girls favourite place , a room full of cloths , I slipped my jeans on from yesterday and went and got a white t-shirt and a Gray hoodie out of the closet because kensi still had my top on. Then went down to get food , I shut our door just as callen and Sam came out of there room. We all walked down to get food. " hey Eric how's nell ?" Sam asked Eric who was waiting for us to come down. " she's fine , Toby just took her up stairs to see Kensi and get her some clean cloths". We all sat at the table talking and waiting for the girls to come down. Nell and Kensi came walking into the kitchen. Nell had a little summer dress on with tight and little boots as usual but kensi was wearing something I have never see her were before. Kensi had on trainers with a green nike tick on them, light blue skinny jeans rolled up to three quarters , a crop top that was purple and green to match her shoes, she had her pinkey purple belly bar in and her hair was its usual flawless self. She looked totally amazing I tried not to stair but she looked so beautiful. Nell went and sat by Eric and Kensi came and sat next to me. So we all dug into the yummy food I front of us.

Kensi prov:

Instead of wearing my usual boot cut jeans and a shirt/top , I decided to wear some three quarter skinny jeans and a crop top , with nike trainers. Nell put on a Loverly little summer dress with some ankle boots. Me and nell walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and all the boys were waiting for us. I could tell Deeks was checking me out but I didn't mind after last night. Nell went and sat next to Eric , they make such a cut couple , so I went and sat next to Deeks. We all dug into the yummy looking food. About 3 minuets latter Deeks put his hand on my leg. After we had all finished we sat there talking about this guy that was after us. " were's Toby ? " I asked looking around the kitchen " I thought she would have come to eat too" Eric said . As if on que Toby came bouncing into the kitchen in sports stuff " hey guys did you enjoy the food ?" she asked picking the last slice of bacon from the tray I the middle of the table. " yer thanks tobs it was really nice of you" callen said with a smile " it's no problem honestly " she started to walk off but then turned roun and said "I'm just going to the gym anyone want to join me ?" " yer why not , can I use some sports cloths from the wardrobe ?" I asked as i stood up " yer , me too" nell stood up too " you go to the gym ?" Eric asked nell looking shocked " I might not be able to keep up with Kensi but yes I do go to the gym ". " come on let's get you two some cloths. By the way loving the dress nell ! O boys make your selfs at home" then me , Toby and nell went to get some sports cloths then we hitter the gym.

Deeks prov:

Kensi , nell and Toby went to the gym . " I feel like watching a film in the cinema , wanna join me ?" I asked Sam , callen and Eric " depends on what your going to watch " Sam said , he don't really think I have a good taste in films. " I was thinking of watching James bond 'skyfall' I haven't see it yet " I knew Sam liked James bond so I figured it was a good choice " okay lets go " Sam stood up waiting for me to lead the way because he would get lost in this massive house . Callen laughed knowing I knew Sam liked James bond then he and Eric stood up and we all walked to the cinema room. In the cinema there was two rows of five big comfy chairs , the popcorn machine , the hot do machine and the drinks machine were all turned on and the food was ready to eat, as if Toby new we would watch a film. We all grabbed a drink and a snack , sat on the front row and I turned on skyfall " do you want it in 3D or not " " wait we can watch it in 3D ?" Sam asked looking surprised " yer the glasses are I that box on the wall " I said pointing to a box next to the screen witch was the biggest screen ever . Sam got up and got 4 pairs of glasses and gave us one each " I will take that as 3D then " I said pressing play.

Kensi prov:

Me and nell got some leggings , she got a sports top and I got a sports bra crop top thing, like the one I had on when me and Deeks went undercover as a married couple in that really posh neighbourhood. Me ad nell went down the stairs and toby was waiting for us the we walked down the other stairs to the gym, i'm glad Toby waited for us I would have properly got lost. I think the boys went to watch a film, well we all did something to get our minds of the face someone was trying to kill us. " Oh my god" I said as we walked into the gym " it's massive " nell said as she came in behind me, there was a boxing ring , rock climbing wall , basketball hoop , running machine , bikes ( not moving ones ) , weights to lift , and lots of other sports equipment, then i noticed this area that had 10 podiums in it " tobs what does that do ?" I asked pointing to the podium things. " we'll you have this stick" she said picking up a wooden pole with sponge on both ends " and when you press start a light somewhere on one of the podiums will light up and you have to try and hit it , you can pick lots of different levels ad speeds and stuff. Basically its designed to help you train for fighting people and to speed up your reactions , have a go if you like its really fun !". " yes please " it looked like so much fun. So Toby passed me the stick and I stood in the middle of the podiums " you ready ?" she asked me " yes " " okay then off you go " then Toby pressed start. The first light flashed on a podium behind me but a notice came from the podium so I knew witch one to go for. This was really fun , " nell you need to try this it's so much fun " I said swinging for the next podium. " maybe later " nell doesn't really like things like this. " so is this just our house ?" I asked Toby " well I share it with adopted sister Zoe who is 14c but she has gone to a One Direction consent. She should be back today or tomorrow actually." Toby said answering my question. " I got my dad to adopt her when she was 2and I was 3so I wasn't alone , because my dad is always away i might only see him twice a year. we have become so close over all this time we consider each other as actual sisters and we always do everything together we are like inseparable . but she went to see one direction for her friends birthday so I didn't go."

~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't own any or the characters except Toby and Zoe ~~~~~~~~~~