P10: Sofia and Jack

Kensi prov:

"... And nothing you can do will change that because in her head your dead." Sofia finished her little story. I could tell it was about me and it was all true . I had built up all these walls and deeks did save me , he brought me back to life , he cared enough to stay around and never give up. I really did love him. Wait ... How does she know all this stuff ... How does he know hetty ? All of this is going through my head but I must forget about it for now and try to find my little girl ; wow calling her that sounds really strange. Jack just sat there unable to speak after Sofia's story , it was funny so see him like that. " that got him off guard " callen said with a laugh. " how did she come up with that ?" Sam said with a smile. Deeks just stood there unable to speak , knowing what the story was about. Sofia just sat on the floor with her legs crossed in front of a frozen jack. 5 minuets had gone passed and jack was still sat there in shock. I guess Sofia was getting kind of bored as she started to sing to a song.

Sofia prov:

" I don't live for trouble but trouble lives for me, it's been waiting around corners since I was seventeen. Said hear comes a hurricane trouble is my middle name... Trouble trouble maker yeah that your middle name ... So wake me up when it's all over when I'm wiser and I'm older , all this time I've be finding myself and I didn't know I was lost... I got the eye of the tiger , the fighter, dancing through the fire course I am a champion and your gonna hear me roar." I sat there singing to myself because jack was completely zoned out. I had forgotten about the camera was recording me. I stopped singing and sat there looking at the camera for a minute , then I just smiled to say I was ok.

Deeks prov:

Jack finally snapped out of it. He walked over to Sofia and held a knife up to her throat " tell me everything about your mom , her new boyfriend , and the rest of the team or I will slit your throat right in front of them" jack said , my heart skipped when he said new boyfriend , kensi has a boyfriend ? Or does he mean me ? I looked over to kensi and she didn't react to hi saying that. " okay okay , I will tell you everything " she said giving into him so he removed the knife from her throat. " that's it ? She is just going to give in like that ?" callen said starting to get worried knowing that she knew a lot. Hetty just gave him the death stare so he shut up. Sofia began to talk as we all watched nervously , except for hetty , she leopard her cool ad usual. " we'll first we have the smallest of the team" she began " Henrietta lang " jack cut in. " if you want me to tell you what I know then , Shut Up and let me talk " Sofia said giving hi a dirty look, he just rolled his eyes and sat on the chair ready to listen. " were was I... Yes hetty, she is the boss. They all look up to her ad respect her, she is like a mother to them all. And she is a ninja , but a really small one. Then we have the ex-navy seal Sam hard-core hanna, he is big , tough ad loves his car. Then we have G. Cool-man callen , he only has the letter G as his first name which I think is really cool. Then we have Kensi bad-ass blye, I guess you know a lot about her , like how she is pretty , funny , happy , tough ,strong and more. But there are still some things you will never know about her" Sofia was tormenting jack by saying ' there are still some thing you will never know about her' I think it's really funny how she I playing him. Everyone gave a slight smile to how she explained them , even kensi did when she said 'bad-ass blye'. I wonder what she is going to say about me. " then we have Marty dashing Deeks ,he is the joker of the team and the others act like they don't like him that much but then all miss him when he is gone. Then the second smallest nell jones who is the little bubbly one to them all. Finally we have Eric Beale , he always where shorts and these crazy jumpers. O and there is Nate I can't say his last name but he can read anyone and it's really creepy but he travels a lot so they don't see him much any more. They are all like one big family. Hetty is the mom , Sam and callen are the two protective big brothers , especially to kensi, nell and kensi are the two little sisters, Eric and deeks and the handsome young boys who fall in love with the girls even more everyday and Nate , well Nate is just Nate. But know matter what happens they are all always there for each-other ad if you hurt one o them the all others will come down on you like a tone of bricks because they look out for each other, they may fight some times but they love each other." Sofia finished saying. Callen and Sam turned and gave me and Eric the death stare when Toby said ' Eric and deeks and the handsome young boys who fall in love with the girls even more everyday'. " why do I feel like you didn't tell me everything you know ?" jack asked her " because that's what I did ! I'm not going to tell you everyone about them am I ? Mainly because I know everything about them " she said with a laugh, so jack plunged his fingers into the gash on stomach where she was stabbed. " ouch , I'm in so much pain ... You really got me now jack , I'm going to tell you everything" Sofia said mocking him. " see, I knew she is strong and would never tell him what she knows" hetty said to us all. " you do know if you don't tell me I will kill you" jack said trying to intimidate Sofia. " I'm hungry , can you get me some food?" she asked jack. He got up and walked to the door , Sofia sat on the floor watching him. He knocked the door four times and someone opened it. " get her some food" jack said to the other man, he nodded and closed the door. Jack went back and sat on the chair in-front of Sofia. About 2 minuets passed then the same man came back. " hear you go , it's a burger " he throws a wrapped up burger at her " thanks ... Is this from the KFC just across the street ? " Sofia asked . Has she just give us a clue to where she is ???

~~~~~ ( authors note ) I know I haven't updated in a while but I have been super busy sorry ~~~~~

P.S: I do not own an of the NCIS los angeles characters .

I only own Sofia/Toby and Zoe!!

Hope you like it •~•~•~•~ Vote • Comment • please ~•~•~•~•~