P35: Pancakes & Beach

OK so probably just gone be another short chapter but hope you like it. and sorry i haven't been on had loads to do.

sorry for spelling mistakes. new phone, so new keyboard, which is tiny!

Deeks pov:

i wake to the sound of the door bell. i roll out of bed trying not to wake kensi. i find a random pair of pants and put them on then walk to the door. " hello " i say as i open the door. there is a man in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. " I'm looking for miss Sofia, i have a package for her " he says then i notice he is holding a per package tied up with string.. " erm she is out at the moment, could i take it ? " i ask. " morning, whos at the door ? " kensi asks as she walks out of the bedroom in one of my over sized shirts, then gets a random muffin of the side. " sorry sir i have been given strict enstructions to only give this to miss sofia or a miss kensi blye to keep for her. " he says as he turns and starts to leave. " then i will take it, im miss blye " kensi says as she walks over too me. " ok miss, im gonna need you to sign this then please. " he says handing her a tablet and one of them pens for electronic divices. kensi takes it and signs it. " thank you miss blye " he says then passes her the package while taking the tablet back with his over hand. he then walks off. the box is about the size of laptop, but a bit thicker. " wonder whats in it " i say as i close the door. " gues you will just have to wait for sophi to come back to find out " kensi says putting the box on the table. ok I really want to open that box. but it's not mine and I don't want to get my ass kicked for opening it! so I get my phone and text sophi:

deeks : what time do you want picking up?

sophi : I'm still asleep deeks, i will come back later!

deeks : oh ok, text me when you wake up

as she is asleep I walk into the kitchen and find kensi making coffee. so i walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. " morning beautiful " i say as i kiss her on the cheek then put my head on her shoulder. " morning " she says back as she tips hot water into the cups for us. " I'm thinking pancakes for breakfast, do you have any milk? " i ask as I let go of her and walk towards the fridge.

Kensi pov:

deeks asks if we have any milk for making pancakes " yeah on-" i start to say when I'm interrupted by a random out burst from deeks " OH MY GOSH! TOTAL IDIOT " he practically yells as he walking into the other room. I follow him wondering what's going on. he picks up his phone, dials a number and put it to his ear. the person picks up and they are laughing, even I can hear with how loud they are laughing. " its not funny " deeks says clearly annoyed. I recognize that laugh, nell and sophi. I walk over and take the phone of him putting it on speaker. " what's going on " i ask. " dont answer that " deeks says. the girls are to busy laughing. " oh why ever not " i say pretending to be angry at him, as I turn to face him. " ermm- th-ey Don.. " he starts to say but cuts of when he sees the look of death I'm giving him. " because it's not important " he says sitting on the couch. " tell me " i say walking closer to him. " i will never talk " he says pretending to zip his lips. " yeah well I can make you talk " i say. " how? beat me up? " he asks. " oh heavens no. I have much better ways if making you talk " i say in a seductive tone as i stand just infront of him. " yeah like what " he says playing with the bottom of my shirt. well his shirt but, details. " well that all depends on if you tell me or not! cause if you do I can make it -" i say but I get cut of.

" STILL ON TGE PHONE DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT " sophi and nell yell in sync on the phone. " oh yeah! " i say embarrassed. " tell me whats so funny. " i say as i sit next to deeks. the phone on the table just infront of us. " deeks text me asking what time I wanted picking up. I text him back saying I was still asleep and would tell him later. then he said ok. we were waiting to see how long it took him to figure it out " sophi said. " and it took longer than we thought. eric we owe you $20. " nell says. " eric? eric is there with you? " deeks says. " oh don't change the subject surfer boy. it took you how long to figure that out? and your with the lapd? " i say turning to face him. " i think your missing the main thing right now. it's early in the morning and eric is at nells! " deeks says. " so maybe sophi incited him to their little sleep over thing. maybe callen is there too! but no we are going to talk about your stupidity " i say. he tries to argue back. " SUSH " i yell at him. " idiot... what time you coming back then soph? I was thinking of going to the beach. nell and eric you can come if you want " i say. " yeah I wanna go surfing again. you guys gonna come? " sohpi says, guessing to nell and eric at the end. " tanning with kensi, yep I'm there. " nell says. " i gotta see you surf so I'm in! " eric says, I can just make it out he is further away from the phone. " ok then, I will send deeks to pick you up in a minute, then we can all go to the beach after sophi has grabbed her stuf. " i say. they say ok. " do I get a say in this? " deeks asks as i put the phone down. " nope your coming " i say as i swing my leg over him so I'm sitting on his lap facing him. I push him backwards so he's sitting all the way back on the chair. " you want to come don't you? " i ask, knowing the answer. " yeah, just saying it might be nice to get a say in things. " he says alittle hurt. " sorry deeks I just didn't think to ask as I know you well enough to know the answer. " i say, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. " you really think the puppy dog eyes are gonna work.? " he asks. " your right. we're both adults after all " i say then lean towards him and brush my lips past him. teezing him and I know it drives him crazy. he wraps his arms round my back and plays with the bottom of my hair. I pull away slightly so i can look into his eyes.