P5: The unspeakable

Deeks prov:

Kensi walked into the wardrobe and grabbed some mini shorts and a long baggy top she went into the bathroom to get changed so I locked a bedroom door and took off my jeans an slid into the king size bed. Kensi came out the bathroom and because her shorts were so short i couldn't tell she had any on. She looked so hot , I really did like Kensi . No I didn't like her I loved her and I only hope she feels the same way. " a double bed really !" she asked with a smile. " I will sleep on the floor if you want me too?" i said ." no its fine , you don't have to do that" She came over and stood at the bottom of the bed. Right Deeks you need to man up and tell her how you feel it could be now or never then I noticed she was just standing at the end of the bed " whats up kens ?" I asked her " Well its what happened in the gym earlier " I got out of bed and went over and stood in front of her and took her hands. I looked deep into her mix matched eyes " listen kens , I think your amazing , the the most wonderful girl I have ever met , and I'm in love with you. I'm not in love with you just because your so hot and have the figure most girls would kill for , I also love you because you are the most down to earth , funny , witty and happy girls I have ever met. I would give my life for you in a heart beat . I know most men in your life have left but I promise if you give me a chance I will cherish every moment with you and I will hold on and never let go " I finally told her how I felt. I took a breath , then I saw a tear roll down Kensi's face " I'm sorry Kensi I didn't mean to make you cry " " no Deeks , it's just that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me . And I was going to tell you that I'm in love with you , but now i can say I love you too Deeks " she said wiping the tear away from her face. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her as close to me as I could , she wrapped her arms around my neck , then I kissed her passionately , she kissed me back. Then I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist still in deep kiss.

Kensi prov:

" ...but now i can say I love you too Deeks " I did it I finally told him how I felt. Well after he told me how he felt but I still told him and he feels the same. I am so happy. Deeks puts his arms around my waist and pulls me close. So I wrap my arms around his neck. Then he kisses me passionately , so I kiss him back. He then lifts me up so I wrap my legs around he's waist, he moves his hands from around my waist to under my bum. We are still kissing when he slowly lowers me down onto the bed , so I Grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Then Deeks pulled my top off slowly. We broke away from each others lips and panted heathery " oh my god Kensi , how can you eat all that junk food , and have the body everyone would wish for" Deeks said with a smile gesturing to all of me. " how can you steel all them doughnuts from me and still be that fit " I said bak to him , while running my hand slowly from the top of his stomach a down he abs. I then rolled over till I was on top of Deeks , I started kissing him again. His hands started at the bottom of my back , he slowly slid them to my bra and undone it. Less than 1 minute later we were both doing the unspeakable ( if you know what I mean )

Deeks prov:

Me and Kensi were doing the unspeakable. This was then best moment of my life .all of the other girls I have dated I haven't stayed with them long because I could tell they were no the one for me. But every second I spent with Kensi felt special and I hated being away from her , I really think she is my soul mate. 2 minutes after me and Kensi stopped doing the unspeakable she fell asleep with her head on my chest. I couldn't believe it , she was asleep naked next to me , I had my arm around her so I pulled up the covers and went to sleep.

Kensi prov:

I woke up next morning lying next to Deeks , who still had his arm around me. I love how warm deeks was , i could stay in his arms forever. I also loved going under cover as a married couple with Deeks it was the only time I could act like we were together without worrying that if this was for real he would leave me like jack. But after what he said about never leaving me , I truly loved him and knew he was telling the truth. I looked up to Deeks and he was still asleep but I really needed to pee . So I carefully lifted Deeks arm from around me and placed it on his stomach. Then I grabbed Deeks top because it was close to me , I slid it on , it was just long enough to cover my bum and it slipped of one shoulder slightly, then i walked into the bathroom.

As I walked out the bathroom I saw Deeks pulling his boxers on " morning princess " she said walking over towards me " sorry , did I wake you". " no , don't worry kens , I needed to get up anyway" he kissed me on the lips then walked into the bathroom. When Deeks came out the bathroom I herd a knock at the door so I went over and answered it " nell , oh my god are you ok?" I asked as I pulled her into a hug. " yes I'm much better now kens thanks" she said as we pulled away from a hug. Deeks must have herd nell because he came walking over to the door and gave nell a little hug " glad to see your okay " . " thanks Deeks. Your friends house is amazing !" nell said looking around " yep she is really spoilt for a 15 year old ". " Oi I herd that " Toby said as he came trotting to the doorway " just to tell you breakfast is ready . Kensi will you show nell where she can get some clean cloths please !" Toby said to me then went to knock on Sam and called door and told then breakfast was ready. " come on nell , our gonna love these cloths " I said taking nell's hand and leading her to toby's massive walk in wardrobe. "wow it's amazing !" nell said in shock as she looked around at the cloths , shoes , bags and make up. " I know , and the best part is she said we can have anything " " I like this girl already " nell said winking then we mooched through the cloths to see what would look good and be ok to were.