P18: First Day Back

i only own Sofia - all other characters are property of CBS television studios . Los Angeles.

1 week later

Kensi pov:

it was 6:30am and i had just woken up. i went in the shower. at 8:15 i was all ready for my first day back at work. i was sat on the sofa waiting for Deeks and Sofia. they had been round every day it was really nice. Sofia is now calling me Mom. Deeks calls her Short Stuff, them too get along really well. eevery night they came round after work they brought monty with them. it was really nice, every night i would sit on the sofa with deeks and Sofia always seemed to sit on the floor with monty. we have bonded alot now. Sofia said that she can tell me and deeks have a thing and she wont tell no one at work what we do. i found that really funny, she just says what she is thinking. i love it about her. so me and deeks have how shall we put it cuddles every night but thats it. we havent done anything like the night at Sofia's house. i really want to kiss him but acting like we are now is amazing. i just need to speek to him about how to act at work. i want to act like a couple, the whole holding hands thing. its just really comforting to have im close. but we need to tell hetty first. well i will ask him what he wants to do when he gets hear. as if on que there is a knock at the door. i get up and answer it. its Sofia. " heya " she says as she comes in and goes strait to the kitchen. deeks walks in behind he. " morning " he says as he gives me a hug. ilook around of sophi. she is in the frigde looking for food. i love how she has made her self at home, i really dont mind, its like being part of a family again. i need to talk to deeks. " deeks..... what are we surposed to do at work ? how are we gonna act ? " i say then look at the floor. "how do you wanna act kensi ?" he said, " i wanna act like a couple because i wanna be with you deeks ! but if thats not what you want then i am happy to act like just partners. " i say still looking at the floor. he laughs then puts his hands under my chin and lifts my head up. i look into his eyes. then he kisses me. i hear Sophi whistle but i just keep kissinghim. we break away from the kiss and he looks into my eyes. " im so glad you want to tell people because i cant hold my joy in any more" he says and i give him another quick kiss. " ok love birds we're gonna be late" sophi says ash she walks past us and out the door with a can of tango in her hand from my fridge. we and deeks both laugh then close my door and walk to the car. we get in the front while sophi sits in the back. we head to work. i have never been so happy to go to work.

about 15 mins later we arived at work aafter stoping for coffee at starbucks. i think Sophi's was more cjhocolate than coffee but it had some coffee in it. deeks had this caramel coffee thing and i had coffee with cream and strawberry. i thought it would be horrid but it was really nice.

as i walk into the bull pen i get greeted by sam and callen who both hug me at the same time, i dont even have time to say hi. then im hugged by nell and eric. then i go and sit at my desk. " nice to have you back miss Blye " hetty says as she puts her hand on my sholder. " nice to be back " i say. hetty then walks off to her office. deeks, sam and callen then all sit at their desks. nell and eric go back up to ops. sofia sits on a chair on the other side of deeks desk so she is faceing him. i dont actually think she has a desk.

we have loads of paperwork to do so we sit ther for a good 4 hours doing it.

i finish all my work so i sit there for a little while playing on my phone then deeks comes over to my desk. " i think its time to tell her " he says. " okay " i say as i stand up. i walk next to him, then i hold his hand. his fingers interlock with mine. i hear sam and callen's mouths hit the floor and sophi laugh. we step into hettys office and she looks at us then at our hands. i go to speek but deeks speeks up first. " hetty we need to talk." " about what mr. deeks ?" " about me and kensi"

To Be Continued..............