P33: So Cute

ok because im busy I will only be able to write short parts. this came to me today and I just had to write it down. hope you enjoy them all the same.

Authors pov:

it was late friday night, sophi deeks and kesni were sat at deeks house watching a horror movie. so kensi and sophi were hugging pillows just peeping over the top to see the screan then dissaoearig behind it whenever somehing scary came onto the screan, very ocationaly letting out a little squeal. tony and ziva had left about 3 days ago now, but my gosh was it adorable.

lets set the scene and tell you just what happened...

ok so its early Wednesday moring, tony and ziva were dropped off by kensi and sophi. sohpi ran into the aorport to use thw toilet, her necklace of a gun shiming in the liggt that she gor from kensi and deeks for her birthday, along with a puppy , deeks thought it was a good idea kensi on the other hand didnt think sophi would like it as she is more into guns then puppys. after all guns dont poop and pee on you. but it was quite the oposit, sophi fell in love with it strait away, she called it Leopold Leo for short. why she called it that I have no idea. its a miniature Pomeranian so a dog that stays small forever, like really small, and fluffy. it was black with brown legs , a brown tail and brom eyebrows, it soumds ugly but trust me its cute. deeks was going to sugest naming it eyebrows , but he didnt get chance, she litrally licked it up and said " im gonna call you Leopold ..... Leopold Fitz, Leo for short " it was a boy so she named it after her favorite male character in her favorite show. sohpi was a huge marvel geek you see, anything marvel related she has, I mean everything she possibly can. even the first shield chris evens had in the first captain America signes by him. shes even met all the people from every marvel movie made after 1999 because thats when she first became a fan.she is actually good friends with some of them, like clark gregg, tom hiddleston ( just because they are both raised in englad doeant mean they get o really well.... ok they do but leta not be stereo typical shall we ;) they get on for other reasons than the fact they understand British references ) and scarlet johanson, they talk quite alot to be fair, they are like family as she grew up around them. The joys of haveing a rich fater that brought you anything you wanted to compensate for the fact he was hardly around. lets just say sophi and her sister were spoilt, but sophi isnt a spoilt brat. infact she is one of the most kindest sweetest people you could meet, just dont double cross her because she knows a lot of people in high places.

ok back to tony and ziva...

they had said their goodbyes to everyone but kensi and sophi so they waited for sophi to come back which too a while, they started to worry. then she came walking back with coffee and doughnuts. " your flight isn't for another 20 minutes i thought you may like these. " she says handing them a coffee each and a doughnut. then giving one of each to kensi and herself. they said their goodbyes and exchanging numbers to keep in touch. then tony and ziva walked off to catch their plane as kensi and sophi went back to work. the end...

I'm kidding that's not cute at all... ok the puppy is ( i have one and its so cute) the cute thing happens just before they get on the plane.

so they had handed all their bags in apart from zivas hand luggage ( mainly full of candy for the trip, curacy of sophi) and we're waiting to be called to board the aircraft.

a man chasing his small child ran into ziva by mistake, dropping his child's juice all over her in the process.... the child's freezing cold drink. why when it's not a warm day? I mean it's a unusually cold day for la. a storm is on its way. it's the coat weather. anyway the man apologies then runs after his kid. five stands there and trys to act all cool but even a ninja can't stop the body's natural reflex to shiver when cold. tony notices that she is shivering as her clothes are soaked, unfortunately all their luggage is on the plane. he was about to say let's go and buy some from a shop in the airport when they get called for their plane. there wouldn't be enough time to get some now cloths. so tony takes of her soaking wet jumper and then takes of his jumper and wraps it around his partner. at that moment they both look into eachothers eyes. zivas hair tucked into his jacket. her arms are by her side as tony is holding the jacked each side as it's wrapped around her. they just stand there for a while looking into eachothers eyes, totally oblivious to the world around them. then tony decides it's time to man up.

he leans forward and crashes his lips to hers. ready to face the imminent death of the ninja he is kissing, because if she doesn't like him back he probably will lose a limb.

Tony pov;

she stood their soaking wet, my jumper wrapped around her. just looking into my eyes. my gosh was she beautiful.

ok tony it's now or never, just man up. you can do this. just tell her how you feel. or just kiss her. yeah kiss her that's the best option, after all actions speak louder than words. it is a perfect moment to. lost in eachothers eyes could this get any better. oh yeah it could if I kissed her. ok stop waisting time and kiss her.... 3... 2.... 1.

then I do it. I pull her closer to me and kiss her on the lips. wow are her lips soft.... but she pushes me away.

what did I do? why did I do that? gosh why am I so stupid!? she is gonna hate me forever.? why am -

my thoughts are interrupted by ziva wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. at first I am shocked. but then I wrap my arms around her, pull her close and kiss her back. it was so passionate, it just felt right. my heart was beating 10 to the dozen. we break away when oxygen is needed.

" what will Gibbs say? " she asks. " Right now I couldn't care less " i say then give her another quick kiss, wrap my arm around her sholder and walk onto the plane. my life is gonna change now for the better I hope. well when I'm with ziva everything if always ok.

Author's pov;

see i told you it was cute. what happens after they get on the plane.. weather they tell Gibbs. weather they get together. weather they start a family. weather they are allowed to break rule 12. weather they even make it to DC. maybe the plane goes down. maybe it blows up. maybe nothing happens. maybe it's the start of final destination.... all of that is up to you. let your imagination see what happens next. because you won't be finding it out from me as I'm sticking with ncisla ;)

so back to the story.

they were all sitting on the sofa, well the puppy was curled up asleep on sophi's lap. deeks had paid for sophi to and get her nails done tomorrow with Nell so he and kensi could go out for dinner. after what Hetty said a few days ago, he really needed to make sure things were ok between them. little did he know kensi had done some arrangement of her own. sophi wasn't just going to get her nails done she was staying at Nell's the night, with her new little puppy of course, she hardly goes anywhere without it to be fair, they bonded straight away, but she can't take it into work yet. hetty says once it is house trained, so it doesn't chew anything or do its business inside it can come with her. which made sophi really happy. Hetty seemed to have a liking for sophi i mean who else would she do that to? maybe it's just the face sophi calls her ' auntie Hetty ' and always has a smile on her face when she says it. but Hetty does seem to be nicer to sophi, maybe it's because she understands what it's like to go through what she has or maybe because they have a connection or because Hetty sees something in her that no one else does. I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

kesni though it was sweet of deeks to take them out but kensi didn't want to go on some fancy meal. anyway what she had in mind they kind of need the house for. she could tell they were going slow like she had asked him to. but right now all kensi wanted was deeks, and that's what she was going to get tomorrow...........

To Be Continued

hope you liked it. and I'm sure you will like the next part to.