P11: The Finding

I do not own ncis la :yet: feel free to get me it for christmas ;) I only Own Sofia and Zoe

Please • comment • vote • i love to read what people think of my fanfic.

Sorry i haven't posted in a while i had to study for a gcse but its all done till next year.

So hope you enjoy - Charlie

Previously:

(deeks prov:)

" I'm hungry , can you get me some food?" she asked jack. He got up and walked to the door , Sofia sat on the floor watching him. He knocked the door four times and someone opened it. " get her some food" jack said to the other man, he nodded and closed the door. Jack went back and sat on the chair in-front of Sofia. About 2 minuets passed then the same man came back. " hear you go , it's a burger " he throws a wrapped up burger at her " thanks ... Is this from the KFC just across the street ? " Sofia asked . Has she just give us a clue to where she is ?

Kensi prov:

" Eric?" callen said to him. " already looking " Eric said while he was tapping away on the computer. Well all waited pationatly. I still couldn't look at deeks , I was to ashamed . I mean would her ever trust ma again? Lots of questions ran threw my head , they were about Sofia or Deeks. Jack didn't cross my mind once. " I got it !" Eric yelled snapping me out of my trance. " well I got two hits , I'm not sure which one Sofia is at. " Eric said sadly. " kensi & deeks , go to that one " callen said pointing at one of the addresses on the screen. " and me & Sam will go to this one" he said pointing at the other address. " ok " me , deeks and Sam said in unison " you sneeky b**.... " we heared jack say just before he cur the video link off,Jut as he went to hit Sofia round the face. then we walked out the door. " wait we don't have cars or weapons!" callen said nervously. " I can help with that " Zoe said as she walked up behind us " follow me " she said as she walked down the stairs. We all followed her. She walked up to a door with no handles. "why are we following you ?" Sam asked Zoe. Zoe placed her hand on the middle of the door, a red line scanned her hand, then a voice said 'welcome miss Zoe' ten the door started to rise. "this is why" Zoe said as she walked through the door. We all followed in the the dark room, Zoe flicked the switch on then we saw what was in this room. " wow " callen said as he walked through the door. In the room there was about 6 cars that look brand new an really expensive, There was also lots of weapons: guns , knifes , bullets , vests: all locked cages like we have back at NCIS. " are they legal ?" Sam asks pointing to the guns. " yes they are !" Zoe says with a smile as she goes and unlocks them. As we all go and grab vests and weapons I can't even look at deeks. How is he supposed to trust me again? He is my partner I should be able to tell him everything. " sam , catch " Zoe says as she throws a set of car keys to Sam , he catches them. " thanks Zoe " callen say as he walks over to the car Sam jut unlocked , it looks like mine but in back. " no problem just get Sofia b.." Zoe starts but then se is interrupted by Eric running in , closely followed by nell and hetty " there is a hijacked navy drone heading for this house . We need to leave now !" nell burst out. Zoe's body guard comes running in " miss Parker , your father has instructed we take you to Hawaii to be with him " "but.. " " no buts , now Zoe" he snaps back " ok . Please fin her and look after her ! Tell her I'm sorry ad I may see her again one day " Zoe says as she is dragged out. " Eric . Take nell an hetty back to one of your houses " callen says as he passes them a set of car keys. " G. Go with them I got this " Sam says. Callen just nods and gets in the car and drives off. " car now let's go " sam says jumping in the drives seat. I just sit in the back , so deeks gets in shot gun. The ride there was full of silence, Sam tried to make a conversation but it didn't last long. I just looked out of the window the whole way. I have no idea what to say to them so I just choose to stay in silence maybe Sofia being with me may help.

Deeks Prov:

Well pull up out side a KFC and we see a massive building across the street it looks deserted. " she must be in there " Sam said as he turned of the engine. Kensi just jumped strait out with her gun and crossed the street towards the building , me and Sam jumped out and ran after her. We all walked towards the where house kensi infront slightly. We are now about 5 meters away from a door at the front of the building when it swings open and she come running out. " Sofia ?" Sam says not sure if he is actually seeing her. " hi " she simply says back " but how did you get out ? You have no weapons ? How did... " Sam starts but is interrupted by Sofia " no time for that we have to go " she says going past us " why ?" I ask confused as kensi just stands still looking at Sofia " because he has a bomb " sofia says grappling kensi's hand pulling her away from the building. *BANG*

The building explodes. I get pushed through the air flying across to path.

I immediately look up to find kensi , I see her about 2 meters away from me next to Sofia. Sofia starts to get up but kensi doesn't move. I stand up and run over to her " ken... Oh my god .. No no no kensi can you hear me " when I get closer I can see a metal pole has come from the building and has gone strait through kensi's stomach and she was knocked out , properly from her head hitting the floor. Sam comes running over, he puts his phone to his ear " yes an ambulance we have a federal agent in a critical condition, the address is ..." he tells them the address then hangs up and kneels next to kensi , her head is now on my lap.

(2 minuets later )

Sofia is now panicking and walking around in circles. Sam is trying to calm her down and to look at her stomach , to see how much damage has actually been done to her. " SOFIA " Sam yells getting her attention away from her nervous babble. " let me look at you stomach to see how your doing , please ?" she lifts up her top and says " he only cut the skin enough to make me bleed. All I need is a plaster . Except this one it may need a stitch or two. " she says pointing at the deepest on there. She was right he had only scrape the skin, well that's what it looked like from where I was sitting on the floor with kensi still on my lap. " ok but will you get them looked at at a hospital ?" Sam asks Sofia " only if I don't have to stay over night " " deal ". I hear a ambulance coming round the corner " thank the Heavens " Sofia says walking back over to me and kensi. The paramedic runs strait over with a stretcher. They put kensi on it and said only one person can go with her " you go she would want you there " Sofia says to me " your hurt and your her daughter you go " she jut nods with a smile and gets Ito the ambulance and it goes on its way to the hospital. Me and Sam run to the car and dive in and Sam drives as fast as he can to the hospital. We run every red light and get there in less than half the time. I run up to the front desk closely followed by Sam " hi my partner an we daughter just got brought in . Sofia and Kensi Blye. " I say to the lady. " ah yes . Sofia is just being stitched up , she should be about 5 minuet then she can leave. But kensi is in theatre now. I'm sorry but it doesn't look good they nearly lost her twice in the ambulance." the lady says and I am unable to speak.