69: Wedding Planner.

Leo hasn't been able to concentrate on anything. He was furious – not with Jennifer but himself, so after his night shift was over – he headed to the gym. He was extremely tired from the night shift but he was too relentless to go home and rest. He hasn't told Elizabeth about what happened the other day between him and Jennifer – although he didn't generate it and also didn't let her go far, but yet he felt guilty. He changed into his gym wear and without even warming up – went straight to the punching bag and tried to release the anger. Punch. The anger that was eating him up, he was angry because just when things were going well between him and Elizabeth – this happened. Punch. He was angry because he is afraid that he lost a good friend because of it. Punch. Punch. Punch. And most of all, he is scared. He has seen Mia turn into a monster when she went on a rampage – hurting and ending lives. He slowed down when Rene's smiling face came to his mind.

He tightly held the punching bag as he struggled to breathe – his lower lips tugged – his eyes turning red. He pressed his lips tightly and resume assaulting the punching bag – he didn't stop until he didn't have the energy to continue. After taking his anger out on the punching bag – he showered and left the gym. He thought that this would help him, but in reality – it didn't.

Elizabeth chuckled as she sees Silas sleeping on the couch – with his head back, mouth ajar, legs stretched, and Ezra sleeping on his chest. Ezra's bib was laying on his shoulder while he loosely held his feeder in one of his hands. He must have been exhausted from passing out on the couch in the middle of the day. Elizabeth grinned and took a picture of Silas on her phone. "Hey," she heard Maria's voice – she was coming out of the kitchen. Elizabeth turned around to see her walking towards them. Maria's eyes went to Silas and she tittered. "He must be very tired. I told him to let me take care of Ezra, but he insisted." Maria shook her head. Elizabeth waved her hand dismissively, "No, I think you should let him do all the work. He should know that he has more responsibilities than just running a business," She shrugged and winked at Maria. "Anyways, how are wedding preparations going?" She asked.

Maria blew her cheeks and glanced at her sleeping fiancé before she bobbed her head – signaling Elizabeth to follow her so that they could talk somewhere else. Elizabeth followed Maria to her room, "Everything okay?" Elizabeth couldn't help but ask. Maria placed her crutches against the wall and sat on the bed, "Yes, everything is fine – just everything seems like too much, honestly." She replied. Elizabeth brought her eyebrows together, "What do you mean by too much?" She asked, "If you need help then please, Maria – let me know. I am here to help you both out," She added. Maria smiled, "I know, you are. It is just even we are having a small private ceremony but yet there is so much to do and with Ezra – it seems harder to get everything done before the wedding day," She replied. Elizabeth walked over to Maria and sat beside her. She placed her hand on hers, "Hey, it is going to be okay." She spoke softly. Elizabeth mashed her lips together before she sighed, "Okay, I have been thinking about this for a while and you can say no as well but just think about it, okay?" She said and Maria nodded her head wordlessly – she wasn't sure what Elizabeth is up to.

"I am free these days – I am not joining back work until after the wedding. All day long I stay at home and honestly do nothing. Where I am not an expert but I have organized some small events. What if I organize your wedding day for you. I can take care of everything, from decorations to music to catering – I mean, I am more than willing to help you and Silas out. Only if that is okay with you both. I have been noticing how everything has been stressing you both out. It isn't easy to take care of a child and Silas – I don't know what is bothering him but he seems tense these days, maybe it is because of workload, Ezra, and the wedding – so, how about you unload some of the work and let me take care of it – only if you both are okay with it," Elizabeth proposed. She has been thinking about it for a while now. This way she could help Maria and Silas and also keep her busy with the wedding work until she officially starts working again.