Epilogue.

Elizabeth heaved a frustrated sigh. Bear, Silas's dog, hasn't stopped barking in a while. She was trying to talk to Leo through facetime but Bear wouldn't stop. Elizabeth was lying on the bed while she was on a call with Leo, who came home after a long day at work and wanted to talk to his girlfriend but Bear wouldn't let them talk peacefully. Leo chuckled to see her frustrated at the dog and asked, "Is everything okay with him?" He asked her. Elizabeth blew her cheeks out and dismissively waved her hand, "Yeah, it is just Marcus's here." She replied. Leo brought his eyebrows together in confusion and asked, "So? What does it have to do with the dog?" He asked. An amused look came upon her face, "Oh right, you don't know this yet." She laughed. "Know what?" he asked.

Elizabeth crisscrosses her legs and pushed her hair behind her ears – revealing her air pods, "You know, my family is a little crazy, right?" Elizabeth stated. Leo shrugged, "I wouldn't call them completely normal, but yes." He replied jokingly to which Elizabeth narrowed her eyes. Leo chuckled – his dimples dug deep in his cheek, "I am sorry, I was only kidding." He added. Elizabeth chuckled along before she continued, "Anyways, as I was saying that you already know that my family is a little crazy but you should know about all the crazy parts as well," She grinned. Leo licked his lips – Elizabeth's eyes zoomed on his lips and he noticed that as well. A soft smile stretched on his lips. Elizabeth took her sweet time staring at his lips before she looked him into his eyes. Leo knows that it was her weakness – she couldn't stop but think about kissing him when he did that but unfortunately, they were far away from one another – but thankfully not for long.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow and spoke, "If you think that running your tongue on your lips and distracting me will make me stop annoying you by talking about my family then, my sweet candy, you are wrong," she said with a grin. Leo's smile fell while Elizabeth's smile widened. "As I was telling you about my crazy family," she added. Leo smiled softly – he liked how passionately she talks about her family. He didn't disturb her again and listened to her words. She was right at some point – if he was going to be an important part of her life then maybe he should know about her family as well.

Elizabeth got up from her bed and walked out of her room. The braking of Bear only got louder. She stood by the stairs while she positioned her cellphone to the living room where Marcus and Silas were present – trying to talk about something but Bear wasn't ready to let them talk as he continuously barked at Marcus. "About Marcus, I don't know why but Bear is not very fond of him," She chuckled. Leo could see the two men sitting in the living room with a very cute dog barking at them. He chuckled. He didn't say anything but just looked at the screen as Marcus looked at the dog, "Yeah well, I don't like you either but do you see me go crazy about that?!" Marcus said to the dog to which Bear started to bark louder. Elizabeth laughed and started to walk downstairs while Marcus and Bear – well, were having a verbal dispute. Silas who sat beside Marcus looked at his dog and then Marcus before he said, "Well, you are kind of doing that now." He mumbled loud enough for his brother and Elizabeth to listen. Marcus quietly immediately and disapprovingly shook his head.

Elizabeth was about to say something when the main door opened and Charlie walked into the house with Ella in her arms and Kathie ran towards Bear – who also stopped barking at Marcus and rushed to Kathie. Leo realized that the dog was very close to Kathie. Kathie sat on the floor while Bear devoured her face with kisses while he wiggled his butt. Leo chuckled at the scene. "Hey Elizabeth," Leo heard Charlie's voice before she paused for a moment, "Oh, I am so sorry – are you on a call?" She asked. Elizabeth nodded her head, "Yes, it is Leo." She replied. Charlie grinned and walked closer to her phone waving her hand to the camera, "Hey Leo! How are you?" She asked before she walked and stood beside Elizabeth. Elizabeth changed to the front camera so Leo could see her and Charlie before she discounted the air-pods. Leo hasn't seen Charlie in a bit – it was nice to see her again. Somehow it was not very strange to see a pretty baby girl sleeping in her arms – she has always been close to children – even when he was around when they were younger, "I am well, Charlie. How are you?" he asked. "I am good! Just a lot busy with kids," She replied.

While Charlie and Leo talked – Elizabeth looked at her brothers sitting on the couch. Where Marcus looked all right – Silas looked scared. Elizabeth wanted to burst into laughter – no matter how much things change, one thing will always remain constant and that is Silas's fear of Leo. Once Charlie was done talking to Leo – she moved to Marcus before he took Ella from her and securely wrapped his arms around her tiny body before kissing her forehead. Elizabeth put her air-pods on – before she could say anything Leo spoke, "Hey, I think you should spend time with your family – I see everyone is there." He said. While everyone else was busy talking – Elizabeth smiled sadly and walked to the side, "I wish you were here as well," she spoke softly.

Leo smiled, "I miss you," he replied and traced her face with his finger on the screen of his cellphone – he so badly wished he could touch her, hold her and, hug her. Elizabeth smiled back, "I miss you too," she replied. That was a pause between the two of them before Leo sighed, "Don't worry, I will see in a week, and then you will come back to Chicago. But let me tell you something," He said. Elizabeth raised her eyebrows, "What?" She asked. "Once you come back – I will never let you leave again for so long," he said. Elizabeth laughed softly, "I like that idea," she bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

Leo's eyes went her lips as he heaved a sigh, "You are a tease, you know that?" he mumbled while his eyes fixed on her lips. She smirked, "Two can play this game, sweetheart." She replied. After saying their goodbyes – Elizabeth came back to the living room and sat along with everyone, "Where is Maria?" she asked. "She went out with Franklin for something related to the wedding," Silas replied. Elizabeth nodded. Charlie smiled, "How are things going on between you and Leo?" She asked. Elizabeth smiled, "Too good to be true," She answered. "I am so happy for you!" Charlie said. While Marcus smiled as well – Silas stood on his feet with an empty coffee mug. Marcus smirked and glanced at his brother as he walked towards the kitchen. Marcus chuckled before he spoke, "Still scared of Leo, I see." Marcus said loud enough for Silas to hear. Silas replied without looking back at Marcus or anyone else, "Terrified!" he said before walking into the kitchen.

Everyone along with Elizabeth laughed. "In which case, you will be glad to know that he is coming to New York next week!" Elizabeth spoke loudly. Silence – Silas did not reply at all – which somehow was funnier as once again everyone burst into laughter.

An hour later, Maria and her father returned home and soon Owen joined them as well for a family dinner. As they all sat at the table – enjoying their meal, humor, and some random chit chats, Elizabeth noticed that only Leo was missing, or else it would have been a complete family around the table. She was already counting days and now that Maria's wedding was just a week away only excited her. Her brother and Maria were finally getting married and will be starting a new journey and so was she. She might not be getting married to Leo and she might have been with him before but she doesn't remember any of those moments so, she has decided to make new and better ones with him – this time she is not going to forget them.

She wants her forever to be with Leo and Leo only.