five

Riley Adams Hey, Marissa I'm so sorry

Riley Adams
Hey, Marissa I'm so sorry. My mind totally blanked. I was just having such a good time with Liv tonight and I forgot, I feel terrible. Its only 2am, I can still come over right?

Marissa😁
Oh nicknames now huh Riley? Liv? You stupid fucking asshole. No you can't come over. Just stay with her.

Riley Adams
Marissa what the hell?
You can't be THAT mad.
She's changed!!
Delivered
The only reason I'm even talking to her is because I'm like in love with you!
This message cannot be sent! User has blocked you.

I laid in my bed and cried for at least 5 hours. When we this stop. I just wanted Riley out of my life now, at least I think.
Tonight was my dinner with the Bakers and if there was anyone Riley despised it was Mace Baker, and so did Olivia. It was almost perfect. I get with Mace, Riley finally sees his worth and comes back to me, and I finally beat Olivia at something. Even though I was crying for hours I decided the best thing to get my mind off of Riley was to take a couple pictures and post them on Instagram. I haven't posted in at least a month anyways.

liked by maceb4ker, rileyadams, and 237 more

Marissa.Carson: And therein lies the issue. Friends don't try to trick you.

Comments on this post have been disabled!

After a couple hours I finally felt, numb I guess. It was like a part of my just realized that Riley was a terrible terrible person, but I still loved him... like a lot. Before Olivia came back, Riley was such a sweet amazing guy. He would never forget something like this. Like when we were little and I was getting bullied pretty badly, Riley was the only one to stick up for me. He was my best friend. We even spent holidays together, one year he went to Florida with us for Christmas. I loved his family too. His mom was almost like a second one to me, since I never really knew my own. And his little sister adored me, and I adored her. It was crazy to think that now Olivia would fill my shoes in that position. I wallowed in my self pity before I felt my phone vibrate.

Holy fuck

Holy fuck. Holy fuck my heart was racing. What did she want to say to ME.

Note⤵️⤵️⤵️
I know I had Riley said he was in love with her but I promise y'all she's gonna end up w Olivia 😩😩 also drama coming next chapter !!! And a new character