fifteen 1/2

- this part is set during a radio show and has no POV-

" I'm here with young star Olivia Rodrigo! Today she's gonna break down some stuff with us, and let us know exactly what's going on with her new beau, Riley Adams!"
" Thank you so much for having me, I'm so happy to be able to share this song with all of my fans!" Olivia said into the mic.
" Thanks for being here! So before we head into the song, let's go ahead and talk about Riley Adams, you've been seen with this boy out multiple times. Is there something there?"
" Um, Riley and I are great friends and he's such an amazing guy, I love him so much! I'm glad to have someone like that in my life." She said avoiding the question.
" Nice! Always great to have a friend. So let's talk about this new single, our listeners are the first to hear the snippet of the clip, so go ahead and sing it for us!"
" Of course! Alright so I wrote this song in about 2 hours, and it's about a situation that happened to me recently, so here's a sneak peek for you guys of the first line.
" Car rides to Malibu, Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two, And tradin' jackets
Laughin' 'bout how small it looks on you" Olivia sang into the mic.
" And then the background will have just a little laugh in the background that fits into the song." She said
" That's awesome Olivia and we can't wait to hear it!" The host signaled Olivia to say her final words for the segment
" Thank you everyone for listening, my name is Olivia Rodrigo, and you're listening to WDFC right here in Arizona!" She said as she took the headphones off and got up to leave the studio.