nine

NEW CHARACTERS INTRO...

Sadie Sink as Natalie Halter" I do miss you, Rissa, one more chance can't hurt"

" I do miss you, Rissa, one more chance can't hurt"

--------------------------

It was finally here, Dinner with Mace Baker. Well, not just Mace. His father too. After days of looking over his Instagram I finally was able to pick out the best picture of him.

liked by oliviarodrigo, rileyadams, nathalter, and 386 more💬0 comments mace

💬0 comments
mace.b4ker: back like I never left ;)

He was almost as hot as Riley, almost. I still thought about him a lot, and since last night Olivia hasn't stopped messaging me on Instagram but who am I to tell her to stop? She wasn't really being rude just annoying.
Time felt like it flew and before I knew it, it was time for dinner. I sat at the table right across from Mace, and he cleans up VERY well.
" you look gorgeous" he mouthed, I almost fainted.
Dinner was mostly small talk, our fathers discussing work, and asking us about school. After they decided to sit down for drinks.
" Marissa, why don't you and Mace go for a walk around the neighborhood? The park is right up the road." My dad said.
" Okay, sure" I said looked at Mace, he nodded with agreement.
We walked slowly down the pathway leading to the park.
I heard a voice call me from behind,
" Marissa, Marissa! Wait up!" It was Riley, he jogged up beside Mace and I and once he saw him he stopped.
" What do you want Riley?" I barked at him.
" What's he doing with you? He said quiet but sternly.
" Riley, you know Mace. Mace, I'm sure you know Riley" I introduced the two.
" Yeah, I do. And we were having a good time before you got here you loser." Mace got angrier with each word he said.
Once he turned around Riley punched him square in the jaw.
" Riley what the fuck?"
" I- I'm sorry Marissa." He stumbled over his words,
" Just fucking get out of here Riley!" I screamed at him while trying to help Mace up.