1. 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳

"I don't know, Riley," I sighed as I put away my last pair of shorts in my duffel bag. "I really don't think making a post about this whole situation is the best thing to do."

Riley sat down next to me and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm just saying Liv, people are wondering. I've been getting texts non-stop about it."

My eyes gazed at his with curiosity, who could be asking him about what happened with Marissa and I?

"Who's been texting you about it?" My eyes narrowed at him.

"That doesn't matter," I could see him get visibly nervous. "You need to speak out about it, 'Kay?"

"No, no, no," I laughed and shook my head. "Riley who texted you about it?"

Riley sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine. Don't freak but Natalie messaged me last night-"

I cut him off abruptly. "Natalie? Natalie Halter?" I gasped dramatically and threw my hand up towards my mouth and widened my eyes.

He slouched back and laughed before pulling out his phone and showing me the messages between the two of them. My eyes skimmed the messages and I stared in shock.

"See Liv," Riley turned off his phone before pulling it away. "She's just wondering what happened to you."

"It doesn't matter, it's Natalie." I got up from my bed and walked over towards my window. I saw her. Her blonde hair that fell right above her shoulders. Her brown eyes didn't even look towards me and I felt my heart drop. Camp only ended a few days ago and somehow Marisa Carson was ignoring me after she's the one who cheated.

"There's gonna be a party at her house tonight." Riley's voice brought my back down to planet earth.

"Who?" I said wistfully as I turned back around.

"Natalie," he walked towards me and seen Marisa out of the window and smiled at me. "And we're going. Be ready at 7, Rapunzel." He grabbed his bag and quickly walked out of my room. I watched him walk out of my front door through the window too, halfway expecting him to talk to Marisa, but he didn't.

Riley was right, I didn't need to spend any more time moping around about Marisa, it was getting pathetic of me. He was also right about speaking out on it, but there just wasn't a way I could do it in a way I was wanted.

Riley was at my door as soon as the clock changed to 7. When I opened the door he was on the phone, his hand went up to signal me to not say anything just yet.

"Jack, I'm sorry but there is just no way-," Riley began to say before I heard an upset voice at the end of the phone. His pressed his lips together and raised his eyebrows together as he looked at me. I couldn't help but laugh. "Bye, Jack." He said before hanging up the phone and letting out a deep sigh.

"Trouble in paradise?" I jokingly said to him as we got into his car. Riley had told Jack that he couldn't talk to him anymore for two reasons. One being he didn't want to associate with Ella and the second being he didn't want to get his heart broken again.

"You look hot!," He said looking me up and down with a smile. "This will totally get Natalie's attention."

I shook my head at him and laughed. "I do not want Natalie Halter's attention, Riles."

"Regardless if you want it or not," Riley rolled his eyes as he opened the passenger door for me. "You'll get it."

I smiled at him before he closed the door. I knew he was right. I spent at least two hours getting ready for this stupid party and it definitely showed. Riley got into the car and paused for a moment.