thirteen

Marissa's POV

Once I got home I immediately called Riley, but not to bitch at him for punching Mace. I just needed my best friend.
He talked quickly and said he'd come pick me up but he didn't mention he was with Olivia. I couldn't really bad mad though, she came and got me.
" Shit. My mom wants me home. Stay here with Liv for a little bit? Okay?" Riley said. I shot Olivia a look but not a rude one, just one asking if that's okay sort of. She nodded. Riley got out of the car and I got into the front seat, reluctantly.
" So what music do you like?" She asked me.
" Taylor Swift and uh-"
" that's I need to know."
We drove around listening to Taylor until we got to an icecream shop where she bought us a cup of strawberry ice cream, but they only gave us one spoon which was annoying. Soon enough though my appetite was gone before I even got a bite.
" Natalie fucking texted me." I blurted as she got back in the car which made her hurry a little more sitting down.

Natalie Halter Hey Mars

Natalie Halter
Hey Mars

Marissa 🪐🌎
What do you want,Natalie?

Natalie Halter
Marissa, I miss you. I know I fucked up but I felt something when I saw you today.

Marissa 🪐🌎
I've moved on.

Natalie Halter
To who? Riley? Lmao.

Marissa 🪐🌎
Nope, I have a girlfriend.

Natalie Halter
Oh yeah right, let me see.

Marissa 🪐🌎
I'm not joking. I'm with her right now.

Incoming facetime from Natalie Halter

Accept or Decline

I stared at my phone and so did Olivia.
" where's your girlfriend?" She asked laughing.
" not funny. Just let it ring." I said back.
" no way. I got this." She said as she pressed accept and handed me the phone and got out of the car, I almost screamed.

" Well, where is she?" Natalie demanded, her face was as red as her hair.

" Okay Natalie I don-" I was cut off my Olivia getting into the car.

" Hey babe! They only gave us one spoon, isn't that adorable? Who's on the phone?" She exclaimed. I was frozen.

" I-uh- Natalie." I managed to get out.

" Natalie? Natalie who? You've never mentioned a Natalie." She said grabbing the phone from my hand.

" Olivia? Olivia RodFUCKINGrigo? Mars you have to be joking." Natalie snapped from the phone.

" Mars? I like that. Can I call you that?" Olivia asked.

" I- Um yes." I said, still frozen.

" Okay, okay if you guys are together. Kiss. Now."

" we don't have to do that for you Natal-" I started to say.

" No an issue." Olivia said as she pulled me closer and laid one on me for a good 5 seconds before I pulled away.

Natalie looked at the phone with tears in her eyes, I almost felt bad. She hung up without saying a word.

Olivia looked at me and I smiled back, thanking her without saying it.
We finally got the call from Riley to come pick him back up.