nineteen

- one month later -

Olivia's POV

it had been a month since Deja Vú came out, and I was working on a new single but it's like I couldn't even find inspiration, nothing had been happening in my life for that month. Riley and I were closer than ever, and as far as I knew Marissa was doing good without me. Weird, but we didn't even date so oh well. I couldn't even pinpoint why I was so upset over her. I got on Instagram and started scrolling, and I saw a post that hit me like a fucking train.

 I got on Instagram and started scrolling, and I saw a post that hit me like a fucking train

♥︎124 likes
💬0 comments
NatHalter: all she ever wants to do, my mars 🪐❤️

I was broken all over again. That should be her and I. Not her and Natalie fucking Halter. She was trash, plus I thought they broke up?! I felt sick to my stomach. So I just wrote it all out. I was feeling so angry and so much adrenaline was running through me. Like fuck. Good for her I guess? Good for her.

I called Riley to come over and he didn't take long to get there. I cried in his arms and he just hugged me and tried to talk me through it.
" I don't get it, Riley." I sobbed into his shoulder.
" I know. I don't either." He rubbed my back.
After another couple minutes of tears I sat up and continued to hug him but it was quiet now. We just held each other. I finally let go of him and I could felt angry and numb at the same time.
" Do you know where Natalie lives?" I said as I broke the silence.
" Yeah.. over in waterbrook, why?"
" because she's just going to hurt her. I want to give her a piece of my mind, Riley."
" Liv, I don't know if-"
" let's go. Get my keys. You're driving." I cut him off.
" ... okay."

It felt like we drove for hours in silence, but waterbrook was 15 minutes from my house. We pulled into a driveway and he nodded towards the door, " 2167 East Waterbrook Lane." I read the house address and got out quickly.

I slowly walked up to the door and gave a loud but short knock. A tall white ginger man opened the door.
" Can I help you?" His voice was loud.
" I'm here for Natalie." I said looking down.
" She's here with her girlfriend Mar-"
" I'm here for Natalie." I said again.
He shook his head and called her name. I saw both of them walk down the stairs.
" Olivia? What are you doing here?" Marissa said
I ignored her.
" Why are you at my house?" Natalie asked in a angry tone.
" what I should have done a long time ago." I said as I looked up at her, tears streaming down my face. I rushed passed Natalie and grabbed Marissa, kissing her again. She let it happen for a moment but then pushed me off. I got up and looked at Natalie.
" What the fuck, Rodrigo?" She screamed at me.
I slapped her, and put her hand to her face but quickly slapped me too. I felt Riley grab me from behind a pull me back to the car. I was crying and screaming at her the whole time.
" Fuck you Natalie, fuck you." I said as Riley shoved me into the front seat of the car. I looked back and saw Marissa looking at the car as we drove off. I held Riley's hand as we drove away, and I saw him crying too.