twenty two

Olivia's POV

I grabbed Riley's shoulder and shook it, trying to get his attention. He saw Natalie too, and of course right when we needed the car to go the most, it stalled.

" Great." I sighed.

We heard a knock on my side of the window and slowly looked over to see Natalie whose face was as red as her hair.

" Open this god damn door, Olivia!" She screamed.

" I didn't even do anything!" I screamed back.

" You wrote a song about my girlfriend! Again! Get out of the car and fucking fight me"

" No." Riley said to me quietly.

" What?"

" you aren't going to fight Natalie." He said a little louder.

" Yes she is!" Natalie screamed through the window at me.

I looked up and saw Marissa standing in the window of the diner looking at us, just waiting for it to happen. I made eye contact with her but she quickly looked away. Almost the whole diner was now outside or looking at us through the window.

" Get out of that fucking car." Natalie said to me.

I looked at Riley who was just staring at the steering wheel, and then back and Natalie. I motioned her to get out of the way, and she stepped back.

" Liv, no." Riley said as my hand touched the handle.

" Riley, I just have to." I said and looked back at him. I grabbed his hand and gave him a hug. Fighting shouldn't be this emotional, I stepped out of the car and Natalie walked up to me, I saw her fist cock back and it came hurling towards my face.

Boom. It was all black after that.