twenty four

Olivia's POV

" Oh my poor baby, Olivia I am so sorry this happened to you." My mom rubbed my cheek as I laid in a hospital bed.

" Thank you, Mama. I'll be okay." I said back, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a hug.

" I think we should sue that girl." She said wiping the tears off my hospital gown.

" No, it's okay. Let's just let this one go, okay?" I said back to her.

I heard footsteps enter the room, it was Mallory. She was holding flowers and huge teddy bear that held a heart that said, ' get well soon!' My mom shot me a smile and gave Mallory a hug and a thanks as she left the room.
I quickly sat up to talk to my girlfriend.

" Hey, liv. How are you feeling?" She asked in a sweet voice.

" Just grand." I said with a laugh.

" You're funny." We both laughed, " so, do you think it's gonna end here? This little war you two have going on"

I looked at her and smiled, " no way. This was too far though. I mean Natalie really messed with my money maker." I said, pretending to be funny.

She moved in for a kiss, and I did too. This was the first time I actually felt fireworks with her. She was sweet, and she actually cared about me. It was time to just get over Marissa. We continued to kiss until I heard the door open again, it was Riley. Mallory gave me a kiss on my forehead and then left telling me she'd text me later.

Riley immediately started crying as he sat down.

" God, Liv, I'm so sorry man I don't know how I even let this hap-"

" Riley, shut up. I love you"

" I love you too, you're my best friend."
I pulled him into a hug.

" So, what's payback gonna be?" He asked me with a smirk.

" I was thinking of egging her house maybe, or we could go simple and make rumors about her. Not sure yet." I laughed with him.

I laid in my hospital bed while Riley laid on the couch, we watched movies almost all night until we heard a knock on the door. He must have saw before me because his face got red. I looked over and saw no other than Marissa Carson. She had flowers in her hand. I motioned Riley to leave the room for a minute.

" Marissa what are you doing here?" I said.

" So I can do this."

She moved towards me and tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away.

" No, no, no, you don't get to do that, no way." I said angrily, " you don't get to watch your ex break my nose and then come in here and kiss me."

" She's my ex now but, I didn't want her to break your nose, liv, I-"

" No. I have a girlfriend now."

" Yeah, Mallory." She rolled her eyes.

Speaking of Mallory, that's when she walked into the hospital room and saw Marissa sitting on the edge of my bed.

" Babe? What's she doing here?" She asked me.

" You can ask me. I'm right here." Marissa said back.

" I'd rather not talk to the back stabbing bitch that had my girlfriends nose broken." Mallory snapped at her.

Marissa stood up.

" I didn't have her nose broken."

" Listen up, Marissa Carson, you need to go before you're the next one having a little stay here. And stay away from my girlfriend." Mallory got closer to her face.

Marissa grabbed her bag and flowers and rushed out of the room, shoulder checking Mallory. Her and I sat in silence but she laid in the bed with me, we kissed a few times but for the most part it was just silence and movies.

Marissa was out of my mind for that night, but that didn't last for very long.

AUTHORS NOTE!
Thank you for 2.3K reads! I'm so thankful for the support shown on this story:)) #3 in sour right now.