Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Special Mission Completed

    After throwing the sleeping gas on the mansion windows, wearing the Invisible Cloak and mask, Asner waited for someone to get out. And someone did get out, it was a bunch of men wearing gears of black and even have protective blackhead equipment on their head.

Asner watched them wander outside the mansion and scour the perimeters of the garden in confusion. They wouldn't see him since he was wearing the Invisibility Cloak. Even if he walk or talk, they wouldn't hear anything since he have the Soundless Ability activated.

[ Soundless- Level 1 Mastery

• Ability to nullify any noise or sound coming from yourself.

Note: To upgrade the Ability to Level 2 mastery the host need to spend 5000 points or train the ability continuously and earn a 5000 points mastery ]

Later, he watched them drop like flies on the ground. They inhaled the gas earlier inside the mansion so they would also fall asleep. After making sure that they are unconscious, Asner entered the mansion. He watched one of the people's unknown secret organizations. He was wearing much better than the others. Asner thought that he was probably the leader. The man was starting to sway.

He didn't know what came upon him, but he wanted the man to know the situation and ease the confusion. He deactivated the Soundless Ability and says.

" Spirit Time Sleeping Gas. Capable of reaching and entering anything. If you don't have a special mask-like mine, then all of your protection headgears are useless. "

The voice that came out of him sounded monotone and robotic. A good thing for Asner so that he wouldn't recognize.

He watched the surroundings. All of the people inside the mansion were sleeping and dropped like the dead. Including his father. Asner started walking towards him. There was no breathing or heartbeat. But he was still warm like a living person. Asner then looks towards the sleeping old couple on the ground. His grandparents are on his mother's side.

{ System, I need to buy an antidote. They can't be sleeping for 3 days like the other guys. }

{ 1 antidote would cause 100 points. }

{ Should I buy three? }

{ No. 3 drops of the antidote are enough to wake them up. }

{ I see. }

Asner sighed in relief when he heard that. Then his eyes narrowed as he stared at the unknown people from the so-called secret organization. From their get up and the weapon that he have seen, they weren't ordinary people. Asner thought that their weapons and gears would be probably more advanced than the public military groups of this world which were bad. Are they some kind of terrorist group?

Asner can't see anything that would point out their identity. There is no symbol or insignia on this guy. Sighing, he decided to pull the guys together. He even dragged the sleeping guys on the outside.

After grouping them, he heard the notification of the system ringing inside his head.

{ Special Mission Completed }

{ Loading Rewards }

{ System Map Function Unlock }

{ Mysterious Cellphone Rewarded }

{ 2,000 points granted }

Asner sighed as he heard that he finished the mission. He was also surprised by the new function. Now, there are 3 system functions. The Mission, Shop, and Map. Asner then walk around the mansion and find a telephone or cellphone. A few moments later, he found a telephone and his grandparent's dead Servants on the floor. He turned his head and dialed a number on the telephone.

{ Sensing Host emotions fluctuating to an unnatural level. }

{ System confirmed that Host is experiencing a mental instability }

{ Does the host want the System to Override? }

Asner thought for a moment and shook his head.

{ No. I can manage. }

He would soon get overseeing dead people on the floor.

[ Hello, who is this? ]

" Good day Officer. I have a report. My name is unimportant. But I would like to inform you that several terrorists have entered the.. "

Asner paused for a moment and asked the system.

{ System do you know what is my grandparent's surname? }

{ It is Gardner }

" Gardner's manor in London. Please, don't be worried. The terrorist has been already dealt with and would wake up 3 days later. And there was also the dead and unfortunate Servants of the Mister and Madam Gardner. Thank you for listening, Mister Officer. That's all I wanted to report. "

Asner then ended the call before the Officer on the other line could reply. He then started walking towards his father and grandparents.

{ System, I would like to buy the antidote. }

After that, he fed them a few drops of antidote on their lips. He waited and watched as the antidote started to take effect. Asner watched then started coughing and frowning like they were comfortable. Their breath returned as well as their heartbeat. When they are starting to open their eyes, then it was a sign for him to start leaving the mansion.

Asner would leave his father together with his grandparents in the mansion. Since him being gone there would probably become suspicious. Also, even he wanted to bring his Father with him and be safe, Asner doesn't want to waste more points. He also can't carry his father with his child's body. It would also be ridiculous if some people saw his father floating while asleep since they wouldn't be able to see him.

Asner would board the train back in their town illegally. He knows that it was bad. But he can't have some childcare services visit his Father later because he let a 6-year-old child board a train alone in London.

Leaving the mansion, Asner heard the wail of the ambulance and police sirens in the distance.

Asner thought that this world was just a normal world. Having a system is meaningless to him and abuse of power in an ordinary world. He doesn't need the system to achieve his dreams. But those people from some kind of secret organization broke that perception. Advance weapons and gears, this world isn't simple as he thought.

As Asner successfully made his way to the Train station later, he couldn't help but feel a strange feeling of deja vu towards those people.