Chapter 41

AN: 😩😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭

Back to school, I'm not excited at all. Hopefully, I still manage to update some of the fanfictions every week. at least I would update 1 to 3 fanfics every week.

Anyway, Class Banner is a trap. I wouldn't roll for it. (What is there to roll anyway when you don't have any Saint Quartz 😭😭😭😭 )

Also, finally the Battle on New York... I need EXP Cards. Is it next week? Does it give a lot of EXP Cards?

Chapter 41: A rash decision.

               The reality was different from expectations. Before meeting Dr. Bright, some part of Asner wanted to meet the man himself who he only knows through his past life just by reading some things on the internet.

It was ingrained in his mind that Dr. Bright is more known for the suicidal chaotic version of himself. After meeting him, Asner could tell that there was more than the person himself than just those preface. He was more depth and different from the things that he read.

Upon meeting the person, Asner wanted to take regret the part of himself that wanted to meet Dr. Bright. There was no looking forward to meeting the doctor himself. Asner thought that the person was terrifying upon meeting him. The fear that he felt was more intensified when he knows some information about the doctor and his SCPs. He made sure to not approach Dr. Bright and stop his father from approaching the Doctor.

But at the end of the day, at least there was something that Asner considered a positive. He met the star-eyed child. And it appears that the researcher who called her Stella was still with her. He wasn't still removed from taking care of her.

At first, Asner thought that it was unnerving to stare at her eyes. But as time passed where Doctor Warren and the one in charge of her allowed them to play together, Asner slowly adjusted. Also, Stella doesn't still appear to be proficient in the English Language. She was speaking mostly in Japanese and the researcher with her was translating what she said to Asner.

It was useful that there was a translator. Even if Asner knows a few phrases of her language because of Anime, it was still hard to understand what she is saying. Asner thought that he couldn't just browse through the shop and started buying a translator skill and language proficiency skill. It would be too suspicious that he can instantly understand her after some minutes of not knowing how to proficiently speak her language.

The two of them spent their time playing jigsaw puzzles. At the end of the day, Dr. MacWarren informed Asner that he can meet Stella a few times and play with her.

It was a nice change. Asner was looking forward to playing with her. But Asner thought that this is just a temporary setting. It wouldn't last at all.

After eating dinner in the cafeteria, Asner and his father returned to their current housing. When his father was already sleeping in the bed, Asner who was 'sleeping' opened his eyes. He removes his father's hand over him.

'Sorry.'

He then walk to the bathroom and struggled to open the door because of his height. Asner then saw a stool and use it as a stepping stone so he can move the doorknob of the door to the bathroom.

After successfully opening them, he then walk towards the toilet and sat. He then summoned the mysterious cellphone and started playing a Vocaloid song that was sung by both Kagamine Len and Rin.

Even though it was obvious that there was no monitor on the bathroom, who knows if the foundation places them where they can't be seen. If there were any monitoring devices here, Asner thought that if there was the possibility of that, they would only assume that he was taking a dump while he was surfing and listening to music.

Not him activating the concealment skills that he recently bought from the shop towards the 3 clones that he has just created.

After meeting Dr. Bright, Asner felt afraid. He felt that he lost his sense of direction. But it also reminded him that he can't relax his guard down and remain moderate. There was a reason why he was here in the first place. A reason with a deadline. While waiting, Asner can't just do nothing.

He needed to amass more points through the missions that the System gives to him every day through clones. Asner also needs to get his footing in this world. Being aware of the happenings around not just by the information that he has read on the mysterious cellphone.

Asner needed more information and be aware of the real-time happenings around.

Even the 3 clones inside the bathroom are Invisible, Asner was still aware of their presence.

Closing his eyes, Asner molded their body as he see fit. It must be different from his current body stature and what he currently looks like. There must not also be a similarity between the 3 clones.

After he finished changing their bodies, he then heard 3 monotone voices that spoke within the same time on his mind.

{ "What do you need Creator? "" }

Asner thought for a while and relayed the message.

{ You, in the right. You would be Salazar from now on. You would find members of the Serpent Hands and join them. }

{ Yes, Creator. }

{ As for you in the middle, your name would be Alastor. You would join the Chaos Insurgency. }

{ Orders Received, Creator. }

{ The one who was on the left and the last would be named Oscar Dearborn? You would join the Deer College }

{ Challenge accepted Creator! }

After making them, the 3 clones teleported away from the foundation. All the 3 of the newly made clones would visit their Seniors before starting to do their missions. Eventually, Asner left the bathroom. Arriving in the bedroom, he saw his Father waiting and awake.

Asner bit his lip. He decided without his father knowing them. To his surprise, his father smiled and beckoned. Asner stomped down the guilt that he felt and approached his father.

" Did you finish taking a dump? "

Asner stared at his father and thought that there wasn't any trace of anger in his eyes.

Asner nodded his head. He then got a pat on his head. Then Asner got asked by his father again.

" Did you wash it away so that it would be untraceable? "

The monitors in their room are still activated even it was already nighttime. His Father was smiling as he asked those words.

" Yes. "

Asner replied as his father helped him to climb up on the bed.

" Good job. To do things on your own is fine, but remember that I am here when you need help, Asner. "

Asner stared at his father for a moment before he smiled. His father knows after all.