Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Clone 1

   London, England. He was ordered to travel to this place. After distracting the MTFs in New York, he was ordered to leave that state and travel to Europe. Specifically here in London, England.

He obeys his instructions. And sometimes, he let himself be controlled and taken over by the Original whenever he wanted.

The clone blinked when it suddenly felt a new influx of memories coming from the original body. He also gave him new useful information so that he could do his objective on this place. If the clone also asked, the original would grant him the ability to use the tone-down abilities and let him have some access to the items that the original body does have.

Other than new memories and information, the original has also sent a new mission to him.

[ Gain Access to Marshall Carter & Dark ]

[ Enter the Global Occult Coalition: The International Center for the study of unified Thaumalogy ]

Two new missions at once. Does the clone wonder what he should do first?

[ The International Center for the Study of unified Thaumalogy– Headquarters: London ]

Both of them are currently in London. What was more important?

[ Mission of the Unusualness

1. Meet 999

Reward: 1000 points
Time Duration: 1 day

2. Meet Iris
Reward: 2000 points
Time Duration: 5 days

3. Visit a part of UnLondon that wasn't currently visited by the foundation

Reward: 5000
Time Duration: 3 days

4. Ride the time-traveling train
Reward: 8, 000 points

5. Visit the Yellowstone Park

Reward: 10,000
Time Duration: 1 week ]

The Clone stared at the new information that was sent to him again. It was the new mission of the Unusualness from the system. He doesn't know and can't understand why the original sent them to him.

While he was still clueless by the situation, he suddenly felt something on him being changed and improved.

[ Clone Skill has leveled up to 2 ]

He suddenly felt that he understand something.

[ Clone Skill has leveled up to 3 ]

He suddenly thought that he can think more clearly and gain some sort of autonomy.

The Clone started thinking and organizing his thoughts. He guesses that the original wanted him to do the 3rd Mission of the Unusualness. The Original's special mission has already ended and been finished that's why that the mission of Unusualness has appeared again.

[ 3. Visit a part of the UnLondon that wasn't currently visited by the Foundation ]

And now, the original has chosen the 3rd Mission for him.

It's his first day in London, England.  And there were multiple things that he needed to do. After a bit of contemplating, Clone decided to do the Mission of the Unusualness first.

It was the most logical according to him, not the Original. It was the one that gives benefits. Points that the Original could use to buy from the System.

Closing his eyes for the moment, Clone requested the use of Invisibility cloak, Mask, and the other abilities other than the Myriad Transformation that was always passively active on himself.

The Request was granted by the Original. Choosing a secluded alley with no presence of any people or CCTV, Clone donned the Cloak and Mask. He would go to the underground station and find his way deeper than that and into the UnLondon.

---------------------

  On the second day of Clone in London, he has gathered some information about a special secret club and learned about a normal 'university' that was entirely unfamiliar to him or from the Original's memories. No academies from the original's former world exist with that name. It didn't exist there or the Original doesn't find any result with that name on the Mysterious Cellphone.

But apparently, there was that close enough name from the GOC casefiles.

The Original has commended him when he finished the 3rd mission yesterday. And now he was complimented by the information that he found.

He doesn't know what to do with those compliments. But it was a sign and confirmation that he was doing correctly. And the Original was satisfied with his work.

The clone was currently in one of the dressing rooms in one of the shopping malls in London. He was facing himself in the mirror and adjusting the tie on his collar. He was currently wearing a businessman get-up.

Clone decided to have an in Marshall Carter & Dark first. For that to happen, he needs to join their secret club and auctions. He doesn't still know the location of their secret club and auction sites, but he knows the location of a certain group of interests. A branch of Ambrose Restaurant here in London. It was known as a place to visit, exchange and have transactions to someone for people who were involved in the Anomalous of this world just like Marshall Carter & Dark.

After adjusting the tie, Clone stared at himself in the mirror. An emotionless man was staring back at him. He has slicked hair and wearing thin silver-rimmed rectangular glasses. Just like the original he was black-haired and possess blue eyes on his current disguise. But the Clone's face structure was vastly different from the original. Not only he was a 25-year-old man, but he and the original wouldn't be compared and mistaken as relatives. The same could also be said to the Original's father. The clone wouldn't be mistaken as a relative of them.

After a brief inspection, Clone could tell that he looks neat and clean. He also looks proper and professional. Yet, he can't understand if this would pass on people's standards. He doesn't still understand everything properly and learn like the original, but Clone has made his astute observation yesterday in the Ambrose Restaurant. Most of the people that seem to attend the restaurant are wearing this kind of dress code.

One last glance again, Clone decided to leave on the dressing room and of course, with his Invisibility Cloak on. The Original doesn't provide him anything other than the ability, information, and items. He doesn't provide Clone with money. So, he has no choice but to steal and do a lot of shoplifting. According to his understanding of the Original, he would be angry about his actions. But this is the most logical thing to do for him so that he can ensure that he would enter the Ambrose Restaurant and start taking his steps in being acquainted with Marshall, Carter, and Dark.