Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Interview Log

     Interview Log Unnamed

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛ of Site 91 has conducted several interviews with civilians and Foundation personnel alike who was involved in the incident 7007-AC in England. Before the incident, an unknown anomaly dubbed as "Anonymous Caller" was involved in an extranormal event between some Insurgency members and their mission to rob some civilians of their riches and several SCP items that were acquired at Marshall Carter & Dark Auction somewhere in London.

Anonymous Caller hostility regarding the Insurgency members is not confirmed.

The connection between Anonymous Caller and the 3 civilians is unverified.

Update: 07/⬛/2004

< Begin Log >

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Miss Hemming, I am glad that you are willing to cooperate with the interview.

Ms. Hemming: Well, I have no choice didn't I? Never would I just think that I would involve in something supernatural like those in fictional works? I thought that secret organization didn't exist, but here I am. (Fiddle with her thumbs)

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: With your energy and attitude, looks like you are now prepared for the questions.

Miss Hemming: Nope. Not looking forward to this very intense interview. But, I have no choice. Okay, shoot.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Ahem. Okay... (take a deep breath) Regarding your savior, could you describe its appearance?

Miss Hemming: (look of sarcasm) Really? That was the question you wanted to ask? Anyway, dude. You look nervous. Is this your first time conducting an interview?

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: ....Just answer the question, please.

Miss Hemming: The answer is obvious. The Robot is invisible. How would you describe a thing that you can't see? Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛, you should have thought of your question carefully. It was the obvious dude that it was your first interview.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: (Remain Silent)

Miss Hemming: But since your nervous, I guess I would try to describe the robot even it was invisible.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Robot?

Miss Hemming: Good, you are finally speaking again. Anyway, why I described it as a robot because it speaks in a monotone robotic voice. I couldn't tell its gender. But, I think it wasn't a robot. You see, there was one time that it touched my hands. It has human hands. I couldn't tell if it was warm or cold since I think it was wearing some kind of invisible gloves?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Do you think that it was possibly an invisible human?

Miss Hemming: Maybe?

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: Thank you for Answering the questions, Miss Hemming.

Miss Hemming: What? That's it?

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: Umm... No, I am not finished.. but I think that I need to use the loo.

Miss Hemming Are you for real?!

< End Log >

Note:

The interview with Miss Hemming was cut briefly because Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛ needed to quickly use the loo. No, it wasn't the result of the anomaly. Rather, it was because it was his first time and he was very nervous. But, that was quite amusing. — Dr. ⬛⬛

Please don't bully Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛. He has social anxiety– Dr. Sawyer

Questioning the connection of Anonymous Caller towards the Invisible SCPs in our database– Dr.⬛⬛⬛

-----------

Update:⬛/⬛/2004

<Begin Log>

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: Hi, I'm Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛, could you tell me how did Anonymous Caller save you from the man-eating buses?

Mr. Hobbs: Well, it was quite an adventurous night you know? And it was also full of explosion fireworks. At first, I thought that it was a ghost and I screamed like a girl. Nearly scared me to a heart attack. I thought that it was a ghost that was out there to hurt or kill me... But in the end, it turned out to be the good guy. Fuck, those monster insect buses!! Hey, you guys what is in your head to start experimenting and create that kind of freaks nowadays?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: ..I-i. Assure you Mr. Hobbs that we never created the Man-Eating Buses.

Mr. Hobbs: You can't fool me. Shitty government officials. Fucking bureaucracy and corruption. And now you! A bunch of crazy and wacko mad scientists! Getting off with your kinky experi—

<End Log>

Note:

He has quite a weird imagination and hate of government officials and groups aren't they?— Dr. Sawyer

------------

Update:⬛/⬛/2004

<Begin Log>

Mr. Mortimer: So... Supernatural creatures and mystical exist huh? Well, what I have been doing with all of my life and wasting it with boredom?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Could you tell us what you saw that he can do?

Mr. Mortimer: And that guy who saved me is a Superhero? So cool, so how could I have power? Gimme! Can you guys give me a superpower?! That guy is Invisible. It also has cool fireworks explosions! Man, I also want to have superpowers! I think that guy has also flight ability since how could kill those fucking flying man-eating buses if he doesn't have any flight ability? I want to be a superhero too!

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: Thank you for answering the question, Mr. Mortimer.

Mr. Mortimer: So.. could I get a superpower too?

Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛: That would be irresponsible of us if we would grant your wish. Once, you left the room, some of our foundation personnel would take you and apply amnestics.

Mr. Mortimer: I don't like the sound of that drug. Could I get better drugs? Gimme! Gimme! I want to be a superhero too!

<End Log>

Note:

Shouldn't save this guy. He was a drug addict — Dr.⬛⬛

----------
Update:⬛/⬛/2004

<Begin Log— Before Anonymous Caller being dubbed as 7007>

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: So you believe this invisible guy and that one are the same?

Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Well yes, Dr.⬛⬛⬛⬛. I believe that they are the same. The two incidents are very near to each other. And Anonymous Caller and this one have displayed the same saving attitude. Through, this new incident was much more extreme than the previous one. But, those man-eating buses deserve this, aren't they?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: I think so... Well, since they are the same, should we adjust Anonymous Caller's file now?

Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Sure. So, can we tell off the investigation now to those first civilians that the Anonymous Caller encountered? I think that our investigation and monitoring of those guys are enough. And it was also already approaching the deadline.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛: Even if they haven't any connection with Anonymous Caller, you shouldn't slack off in your Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛.

<End log>

After several interviews with the civilians and agents that encountered Anonymous Caller, the anomaly was officially designated as SCP-7007 on July ⬛ 2004.