Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Job Employment

Record Log Incident 7007- AGJE

Date: 08/⬛/2004

People Involve:

• Ansell Graves- Blackmailing Employee
• Asner Graves - SCP 7007
• Dr. Edison -the only member of the Metafiction Department
• Agent Fonrie- stationed at Site 19 Veil Outpost (Visitor's Control Room)
• Dr. Aeish - Foundation Researcher/ Assistant
• Dr. MacWarren- Assigned Interviewer
• Melt Churchill- Ethics Committee (Ethics Subcommittee for Humanoid Anomalies Head)
• William Eisner - Ethics Committee Liaison
• Ford Castro- Internal Security Department Head
• Jaxon Bond- Internal Tribunal Department Liaison
• Dr. Gears - Director of Research

Addendum 1:

At exactly 10:43 am, Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ received a message from the MTF Pi-1 ("City Slickers") of the failure of the capture of SCP 7007. The subject appears to be aware of it's a precarious situation. Thus, it made a planned escape under the hands of MTF Pi-1. It has used the same special gas that it has used in the extranormal event. Until now, the special sleeping gas hasn't still properly analyzed. Some members unfortunately on the range of the gas influence thus became a victim.

Addendum 2:

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ immediately informed the O5 of the events. O5-⬛ decided to employ the help of Dr. Gears and some personnel of the Department of External Affairs and Intelligence Agency. It bears some fruitful results and ominous news. Information has it that SCP 7007 and Civilian #3 took a flight to Lansing, Michigan. Recorded by Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ in his previous interview with Agent Frederickson, SCP 7007 are aware of the Foundation's existence and appears to dislike the Foundation. SCP 7007 is an unusual reality bender who was recorded to have multiple abilities. It has also a kind of premonition and dream traveling abilities like the dream man.

As a basis of its premonition Ability, Dr. Gears confirmed that its destination is Site 19.

Addendum 3:

Mobile Task Forces currently available at Site 19 are mobilized and prepared secretly. Some personnel is informed of the situation but there's no need to inform the presence of a possible attack of a powerful reality bender on Site 19 to don't encourage or raise the various SCP's desire to cause another containment breach at Site 19.

Dr. Gears task Dr. Edison to go on the Veil Outpost and relay the presence of SCP 7007 and Civilian 3.

Note:

Long live the Queen! I am not foddered. – Dr. Aeish

I have just gotten back at Site ⬛ in the Antarctic. Why me? — Dr. Edison

Addendum 4:

  The expected hostile attack from SCP -7007 didn't arrive. It was learned from Dr. Edison that Civilian 3 wanted to make some kind of deal to the foundation.

O5- ⬛ relayed to prioritize the containment of SCP 7007. O5-⬛ agreed to entertain the demand of Civilian 3.

The child is quiet and compliant to his father — Dr. Edison

Addendum 5:

Civilian 3 and SCP 7007 are bought to one of the interrogation facilities for GOI in Site 19. Civilian 3 and SCP 7007 agreed without a fight as long as the Foundation would listen to the deal and approve some of his demands.

Note:

That guy is certainly audacious, he has the spunk! — Melt Churchill

Addendum 6: