Chapter 34

AN: I have some motivation to write despite learning that thing about damn NovelHD. Hopefully, if I just publish and unpublish this chapter. Or if I keep editing and editing this chapter. It was enough to mess with the copy of my Fanfiction on that site just like what happened to my other Fanfiction.

I am really angry at that damn site for copying my fanfiction and I didn't fucking permit them.

Anyway, Saber Hokusai is now permanent. I finally finish the Las Vegas event. Hehe. I didn't use any command seal on that All in Big Chance Quest for 50 Million QP. Best Kouhai Mash, BB, and Support Merlin saved my Ass.

Stall Team saved me on that quest. Hopefully, I would get Merlin on his last banner on this event. I can finally focus on earning SQ for Merlin's Banner and wouldn't do the high difficulty quest of the Event.

Chapter 34: Xie Loan

     Mr. Xie Loan. C- Lone. Clone. It was what the Clone introduce his name to Marshall Carter & Dark employees. It was what the original have told him. He never understands the appeal of his designation. The Original has shown amusement when he told him to introduce those words like his name. Now, that he has quite spent some time understanding this world and doing what he was ordered by the Original since he came into being, perhaps, he was beginning to understand his Creator's amusement.

It was what people called a joke. The Original. His Creator. For him, it was more proper to call the Original his creator since it was his thought and mind that willed him to existence. His creator has a strange sense of humor.

Xie Loan then opened the menu. He was currently at the London Branch of the ever famous Ambrose Restaurant on the Anomalous World. It was now the month of September. Coming into existence for a month, one of the things Xie Loan found to like was eating. For a clone like him, he didn't need to eat as he didn't feel any hunger at all. The only thing that he needed sometimes was sleep. Once a week for 12 hours. That was the only thing that was needed for his survival. It was what the system– his other creator made him be. The System designed him to be very optimal and efficient. He wasn't also able to be affected by common illnesses or viruses as his Original have already leveled up the Clone Skill to Level 5.

Xie Loan can still remember what his creator has sent him through their connection.

{ It was all thanks to you Xie Loan. If it wasn't for your hard work, I wouldn't have a large number of points with me. }

His Original sounded happy and satisfied with his work. But he thought that if he wanted more points, why would he order him to do those points that have the highest amount. Xie Loan knows that the mission is very dangerous but he thought that it was reasonable to choose them. Xie Loan would follow the Original's orders if he willed it. Even if he failed the mission, he can just create another clone to continue the mission that he failed. It was the most way to use him. Or the Clones that would come into existence in the future if the creator desired and willed them to live.

Xie Loan never told the creator his opinion on that day. According to his calculations and studies of human behaviors. And several conclusions and theorizing what his creator likes and dislikes, his creator would be displeased by his opinion.

Closing the menu, Xie Loan then called out.

" Waiter. "

A person then came and give him a perfect 'service smile' as people used to call them. Xie Loan was familiar with the expression on the waiter's face as it was always directed at him every time he goes to one of the buildings that belongs to Marshall Carter & Dark.

" Can I ask your order, Sir? "

Xie Loan then pointed to several dishes that were on the menu. The waiter gazes at him with what can be described as disbelief and amazement.

" Are you certain Sir? "

Xie Loan nodded.

" I would be able to eat all of them. "

Even he doesn't need to eat, the other creator system has still given him a function to digest food fastly. There was also no adverse reaction to anything that the human called 'Allergic Reaction.' He was functioning to be able to consume and digest anything. Even something like a Poison.

Xie Loan then saw the waiter calm his shock. He was now staring at Xie Loan with an appraising eye.

" Then, Sir would be able to pay for all of the food that you ordered? "

Xie Loan inclined his head slightly. The waiter smiled at him and bowed to him.

" Then, I would make sure to have all of your orders arrived immediately. "

The waiter then left. Xie Loan then thought that it was his first time to order a very huge amount of dishes in this restaurant. Usually, it was two to five dishes. But compared to common dining establishments or even the cheap stalls, Xie Loan couldn't help but compare the amount of food between the common diners and restaurants. Why it was so little? Is it because the foods in the restaurant are more delicious? Is it because they are more famous?

His knowledge about humans is just on a surface level. Later, Xie Loan decided that he would visit the Library Later again. Other than eating, reading books, and learning things about Humans were some of the things that he like. The Original also like to read books. Through not so much, since Original didn't appear to read things for 5 hours straight.

A few minutes later while Xie Loan was musing, all of the food that he ordered had arrived. Xie Loan then thanked the waiter and his colleagues that arrived to deliver the food. According to the book that he read, it was proper for him to thank them. He then pressed his white-gloved hands together, as if he was praying.

" Thanks for the blessings.. "

And thank you, Creator.

Xie Loan muttered in and outside of his mind. He then started eating. According to the information about food eating, it was always appetizer that was the first. The dessert is for the last. Xie Loan started eating. The waiter who decided to not leave and watched if the odd customer are truly serious about eating all of that amount of food decided to watch. He was accompanied by other waiters.

Soon, all of them that was watching were surprised. Their customer has managed to eat all of the food. The way that he have eaten was elegant. Perfect table manners. Textbook definition. There didn't appear of any waste. He ate all of them.

After eating, the customer thanked all of them for their hard work, paid for his food, and leave the restaurant. After that, Xie Loan inevitably became a legend in the restaurant. He was dubbed as Gentleman of Gluttony.